Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gail19 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 11:29 AM
    What's wrong with me?
    My symptoms:
    Bled in the toilet for 3 days around 5 weeks ago.
    Sever pain in my pelvis for the first 2 weeks.
    Constipated for the fist two weeks.
    I can feel the outside of my hip bones and they feel like they're widening.
    After constipation ended in 3rd week, number 2's were really big and hurt.
    I could also feel that my butt bones felt like they are at more of an angle moving outward as they go down, like a triangle.
    Constant feeling of having to go pee ALL of the time.
    When I do go pee it takes a long time for it to come out and when I'm done it feels like I still have to go.
    Felt differently when I would stand in one place. I felt more "solid," like when you strap something down to the back of a truck with a rope so that it won't tip over.
    and at the same time I've been really off balance when I walk.
    Pain in the pelvis was replace with a feeling of a vortex in my pelvis around week 3. Only way to describe it visually is to take a glass of water and spin it around in a circle so it does the tornado thingy, like water circling down into a drain.
    The vortex feeling stopped within the past week, but even during week 3 noises in my pelvis started haappening. It feels and sounds the same as when your stomach growls, but it's in my pelvis, below my belly button, and they are longer and more drawn out.
    During week 3 I went to the emergency room because of the pain in my pelvis and they hooked me up to a machine where they put some gel on my pelvis to get a reading of something. They said that I was retaining waaay too much water and wanted to hook me up to a catheder and I told them "HELL NO" and that I'd pee it out. Then they took an x-ray of my stomach and pelvis and wanted to give me an ultrasound, but I left before they could.
    Cravings started, not being hungry, CRAVINGS. Bacon, toast, butter, or strawberries, bananas, and vanilla yogurt with a little bit of chocolate syrup. When I get my cravings I have a single-track mind and can ONLY think about one of those two things.
    If I don't eat all day, then I get really painful hunger pains in my pelvis that feels like a titty twister from hell. It hurts as bad as the pains I had during the first two weeks and it streaks up to the left side of my obliques.
    Severe hot flashes for the first 2 weeks.
    Headaches.
    My body feels fatigued like I just ran a marathon.
    My leg bones are sore.
    I run out of breath really easily, even if I'm just getting dressed in layers because it's really cold in Michigan.
    Very over emotional, even for a girl.
    I stopped taking sleeping pills and drinking so much coffee and started drinking tea and I didn't even realize it because my body made me do it..
    I feel like I've broken two of my fingers at the knuckle, I don't know how but I think it happened while I was asleep.
    Really dehydrated.
    LOTS OF HORMONES!! And my voice is really deep.
    Right now my pelvis feels like it is harder, like not rock solid hard, but harder than my muscles when they're not flexed.
    My back has been hurting a lot.
    My butt always hurts when if I sit for a long time.
    My feet are always hurting even when I haven't been on them.
    Can't sleep at night.
    I noticed around the end of week 3 that it feels like I'm waddling when I walk because I move from side-to-side and my hands go behind my back. My high school track coach taught me how to walk, because of track, and I usually focus on staying on my toes and moving forward and not side-to-side.
    I get so dizzy when I stand up sometimes I feel like I'm going to pass out.
    When I go number 2 now it doesn't hurt anymore, but when I go to wipe, there is NOTHING on the toilet paper. I'm not trying to say my don't stink, but it's really clean. I have to use baby wipe and even then there is hardly anything there.
    My alarm doesn't wake me up in the morning when I have to take my child to school.
    I also have had the urge to quit smoking. I've quit before, but now it's like my body is telling me to quit and if I don't do what my body tells me to do, then my whole life goes all to hell.
    Whenever I'm on the computer late at night I've been falling asleep with my fingers on the keyboard still sitting straight up and I take just like a quick 2 minute power nap.
    Swollen fingers.
    Doctor said I have low iron and wants to put me on iron pills.
    Family history of Diabetes.
    Blood work, urinalysis, and STD test ruled out most all things.
    I also don't drink or do drugs.
    I have a catscan on Friday for an enlarged liver.
    I've been feeling a lot of groans in my pelvis over the past week and a half with a feeling there that can only be described as "uncomfortable." It doesn't hurt though, just feels weird.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 11:31 AM
    I tried reading that... I really did but I got a head ache from it all.

Basically, you need to see a doctor.

Feb 20, 2013, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    I tried reading that....I really did but I got a head ache from it all.

Basically, you need to see a doctor.
    I've been to the ER twice, doc last week, and I have a catscan on Friday and they haven't told me anything. That's why I asked.

Feb 20, 2013, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gail19 View Post
    I've been to the ER twice, doc last week, and I have a catscan on Friday and they haven't told me anything. That's why I asked.
    Blood and urine ruled out a lot all ready.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 11:39 AM
    You said you went to the ER and wouldn't do what they wanted you to do... so that is no help for you at all.

Really what I'm telling you is that we are not allowed to make a diagnosis online. We don't see you, we haven't examined you... we can't diagnose you.

This is why you need the doctor. If there is a problem and he's not helping then you need to find a different doctor. But at the same time, ignoring what they tell you or refusing to follow through on what they want is not going to help.

Feb 20, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You said you went to the ER and wouldn't do what they wanted you to do...so that is no help for you at all.

Really what I'm telling you is that we are not allowed to make a diagnosis online. We don't see you, we haven't examined you....we can't diagnose you.

This is why you need the doctor. If there is a problem and he's not helping then you need to find a different doctor. But at the same time, ignoring what they tell you or refusing to follow through on what they want is not going to help.
    I was just looking for advise, I know you can't give a diagnosis online. Thank you anyway for responding.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 11:51 AM
    The only advice I can give is what I said above. Go to the doctor and do what they want you to do.

Good luck.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 20, 2013, 11:52 AM
    Your extremely long list of symptoms actually tell very little about you, yet you walked out on an ultrasound and a drain of your bladder. This makes no sense at all, especially when you accepted having an X-ray. It almost sounds like you have some emotional disorder as well as something probably easily diagnosed if you would go through with the tests. Is that a possibility? You were taking sleeping pills, and can't sleep, and I'm worried that lack of sleep is sending you into the realm of mania.

Feb 20, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Your extremely long list of symptoms actually tell very little about you, yet you walked out on an ultrasound and a drain of your bladder. This makes no sense at all, especially when you accepted having an Xray. It almost sounds like you have some emotional disorder as well as something probably easily diagnosed if you would go through with the tests. Is that a possibility? You were taking sleeping pills, and can't sleep, and I'm worried that lack of sleep is sending you into the realm of mania.
    I have been having sleeping issues lately.
    current pert

Feb 20, 2013, 01:24 PM
    I have been having sleeping issues lately.
    What were you taking to sleep? If a prescribed pill, who prescribed it? Are we missing some background?

Feb 20, 2013, 01:30 PM
    What were you taking to sleep? If a prescribed pill, who prescribed it? Are we missing some background?
    I haven't been taking anything for sleep. I cut out a lot of caffine, but that was a while ago, probably a month or so. I was taking over the counter Sleep Aid, from the store, but I stopped those around the same time. Sleep issues started about 2 weeks ago. The issue is that I usually don't sleep for that long, during the week, but I usually catch back up on the weekends and I haven't been catching back up. Nothing major, but something I just noticed.
    current pert

Feb 20, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Sleep can't really be caught up, much as it helps to sleep extra when you can.
    I do think you need to go back and have at the very least the ultrasound.
    Make sure you are drinking enough fluids.
    Cutting out coffee can make you constipated if you were drinking it over a long period.
    I still wonder about your emotional state. It could be hormonal, other physical, emotional.
    Can you shed any light on anything going on in your life?
    And why you walked out on very ordinary tests?

Feb 20, 2013, 01:41 PM
    Sleep can't really be caught up, much as it helps to sleep extra when you can.
    I do think you need to go back and have at the very least the ultrasound.
    Make sure you are drinking enough fluids.
    Cutting out coffee can make you constipated if you were drinking it over a long period.
    I still wonder about your emotional state. It could be hormonal, other physical, emotional.
    Can you shed any light on anything going on in your life?
    And why you walked out on very ordinary tests?
    They told me they wanted to give me the ultra sound and then they said never mind and I scheduled an appointment with my doctor last week. They ran some tests and then had me schedule a cat scan for this Friday that I'm really nervous about.

Just broke up, but that's not a big concern because he haven't been close for a while now. I go to school and I'm always on the Dean's List, but my studies aren't stressful at all. I have to go to work so I won't be back until later. Thank you all for responding.
    current pert

Feb 20, 2013, 01:45 PM
    Let us know what happens with the scan results?

Feb 20, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Let us know what happens with the scan results?
    I'm 33 with a 9 year old daughter. Symptoms started in the beginning of jan. 1st er vist was mid January. Took a pregnancy test already, I think with a week or to of my first symptom and it came up negative. X-ray in mid January they said nothing to me about anything abnormal. They took another x-ray on second er visit, like 2 weeks later. Wasn't told anything was abnormal. At my doctor visit last week is when I was told I had an enlarged liver so that is why I have the catscan Friday. (19 is just my favorite number, sorry for confusing you all).

Feb 20, 2013, 04:06 PM
    I'm 33 with a 9 year old daughter. Symptoms started in the beginning of jan. 1st er vist was mid january. Took a pregnancy test already, I think with a week or to of my first symptom and it came up negative. X-ray in mid january they said nothing to me about anything abnormal. They took another x-ray on second er visit, like 2 weeks later. Wasn't told anything was abnormal. At my doctor visit last week is when I was told I had an enlarged liver so that is why I have the catscan Friday. (19 is just my favorite number, sorry for confusing you all).
    It's just confusing to me how I could have so many pregnancy symptoms when I've had 2 x-rays and a negative pregnancy test I took like 2 weeks, or so, after my first symptom.

Feb 20, 2013, 04:09 PM
    It's just confusing to me how I could have soo many pregnancy symptoms when I've had 2 x-rays and a negative pregnancy test I took like 2 weeks, or so, after my first symptom.
    I'm at work for 2 more hours. I'll pick up another pregnancy test on my way home.

Feb 20, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Pregnancy test says negative.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Pregnancy tests are more accurate when taken with first morning urine.

Feb 20, 2013, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Pregnancy tests are more accurate when taken with first morning urine.
    Thanks. I only took one and still have the other one. I'll try when I wake up in the morning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

At the wrong place at the wrong time [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police...

Explain what is wrong and why it is wrong: [ 2 Answers ]

The UN declared that the world's six-billionth inhabitant was born on 10-12-1999 in Bosnia. Don't discuss what is not said. Discuss what is said.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search