Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krushver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2013, 08:18 AM
    Shoulder pain
    Hello! I know there are lots of conditions for Shoulder Pain, but after researching, I cannot find an answer that suites my case. I'm 26 years old female, quite active, but nothing too crazy.
    I started to feel some pain in my upper right arm (where it connects to the shoulder) about a month ago. I thought I slept in a wrong position and didn't pay much attention to it. But it won't go away! I have full mobility of my arm, well almost... first thing in the morning I have some very hard time lifting it up from 45 to 90 degrees in front of me. It's to the point where I have tears in my eyes while pouring a cup of coffee. No problem lifting it on the side or reaching backwards. The rest of the way it goes just fine and it gets better during the day. But right before I go to bed, it starts again. I cannot sleep on my right side because of that. The next morning I wake up with the pain again.
    My neck feels a little tight, but its not uncommon for me and 2 minute massage takes it away. I do not remember any injuries, may be a couple intense workouts, but like I said, I don't do anything to push my body limits, just staying fit.

Your answer will help a lot and would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You in advance.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 24, 2013, 08:38 AM
    It is hard to say what is going on. There is a multitude of possible reasons for what you're experiencing.

I would talk to your doctor, or maybe a physiotherapist or Chiropractor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder pain, wrist numbness, shooting pain in leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing dull aching left shoulder pain ( heart is OK... been checked out). My left wrist is numb to touch. I was having left hand weakness and some trembling but that seems to have subsided. I have sporadic shooting pain down left leg, groin aches. All of this comes and goes.

Right shoulder pain [ 0 Answers ]

I have right shoulder pain bp 108/62 no protein in urine. I had strep a few days ago and a cold now. Is there anything I should be worried about. The pain is a dull tender ache.

Shoulder PAIN [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a pain in my shoulder for about 8 months now. I went to bed one night push my body up to the pillow and my shoulder popped now it's had a burning pain ever sense. If I move my arm behind me and up it hurts any ideas. No I haven't been to the doctor yet.

Pain in shoulder [ 1 Answers ]

I have got a sharp pain on my shoulder blade it starts up during the night ,my hands get pins and needles as well ,it is on my right side ,but previous to this I had a stiff neck ,my g.p says its joint pain is this so or should I get a second opinion.:rolleyes:

Shoulder pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 75 years old female. I have started to feel a sharp pain below my left shoulder blade. What should I use for treatment. Thank you.

View more questions Search