Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 26, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Painful Hunger
    Why does our tummies hurt when we're really hungry?
    Suicidal Addiction Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 26, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I think its because our body needs something to burn and when there's nothing to burn it makes it hurt I think

Feb 26, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Oh, OK.
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Don't ignore the pains in your tummy. You can get an ulcer if you don't eat.

Mar 28, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Really? I've already told myself that I would never ignore the pains in my tummy. I suffered a lot of pain once a few years ago.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Hunger pains/contractions occur when you stomach hass been left empy for several hours. It's usually more instense in younger people. These pains/contradictions are increased by a low level of glucose in the blood. Eat something like veggie snacks, fruit, or nuts and seeds or a couple of glasses of water and they will go away.

Mar 28, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Oh, OK, thanks for the advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful intercourse [ 7 Answers ]

I've been experiencing severe pain during intercourse. I saw my GYN and she did not see anything wrong except a bacterial infection which has since been treated. I also had full STD tests taken and everything was negative. If I feel the interior wall of my vagina, there seems to be a bump where...

Painful Breakup. [ 15 Answers ]

Here's the story, my ex breaks up with me in November, but then tells me the next day it was a mistake, he wants me back and is very sorry. Things went fine until boxing day, I hadn't saw him for about 2 weeks since my grand-father died and I had been busy, we were talkingon Boxing day and he says...

Painful ovarian cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old female who has been having pelvic pain since September 2006 I went to two doctors before christmas one said I had an enlarged ovary and sent me for an external ultrasound which found nothing and the second doctor said the same thing I was tested for std's infections etc all...

Painful break up [ 10 Answers ]

Well this stories a bit long, me and my ex broke up ovr a year ago mutually, you see we were spending too much time together and both our parents didn't approve of this, when we broke up it was horrible, I lost weight, and was depressed and heart broken, after 8months we started talking again, we...

Undying hunger [ 8 Answers ]

I seem to have this undying hunger. I am about 3 months along, and I am hungry every minute of the day. It's very upsetting, because I'm always hungry, but the thought of food makes me ill right now. There are only 2 things that I can eat without getting sick. Any advice? I know this will pass,...

View more questions Search