Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dani_J Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Warts are taking over my life as well as my fingers!
    About a year ago I developed extra skin on the side on my ring finger; this then also appeared on my index finger. I used to bite at them hoping they would come off but they seemed to become bigger and a new one formed. I made an appointment with the doctor and was told that they were warts and I was offered the freezing treatment which I took. They became smaller and I felt like they were gone but a week later they were back and twice as big and twice as many. I found the doctor’s freezing very painful and didn't want to go through it again so I resorted to home freezing using something I picked up at the pharmacy, but seemed to do nothing. And for the past 10months I’ve been using extra strength wart cream but nothing seems to be working. I have 8 now and I really hate them, I hide my hands and I’m really self conscious of them:( . It's it possible to have them surgically removed? And if not what other options do I have?
    Please help; I just want my fingers back!:(
    Dani_J Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 11:17 AM
    OK well I take it that means no one know's thanks anyway.
    hevnlyblu Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Apr 15, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Castor Oil - Natural Protection from Deadly Viruses
    This is a very informative website and it wouldn't cost you much to try this remedy. Good luck!
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 16, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I know this is going to sound really odd but my husband's doctor put him on Tagament for his warts and it worked. Something about it balancing out the acid in your body helped to reduce them he took a high dose it was prescription strength like 800mg or something I can't really remember but that was about 5 years ago and they went away and have not come back since. Hope this helps you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

My mother is taking over my life! [ 46 Answers ]

My mother is taking over my life! She checks my email, tries to log into my aim, listens in on my phone calls, and reads everything I write! Not to mention she looks for any inappropriate flaws in my wadrobe every day! She gives me the 5 times over then approves, if she finds one flaw she yells...

Warts on heal [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has 2 warts beside each other on his heel. What is the best way to get rid of these. He has recently tried Compound W... anything better out there? No idea where they came from - but present for the past few weeks.

Fingers crossed! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I may be just getting excited too soon... which I often do but something new is going on... yesterday I noticed when I went to the bathroom that I had a light pink discharge... but it was only when I used the bathroom... then last night I had some very light spotting... I am an 8 day heavy...

View more questions Search