Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    primosworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Kink in neck
    I have had a minor pain in my neck for the last two or three days then yesterday all of a sudden I could barly hold my head up and the pain is unbearable what is the best ways to get rid of the kink
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 12, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Try seeing a chiropractor asap. You may have a pinched nerve.
    dollyspin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 12:28 PM
    How much time do you spend at a computer? If your angle of view to the computer screen is not ideal you can create long lasting and very painful neck and back problems. Be sure that your neck has proper support during sleep. Gentle stretching and rolling of the neck and shoulders becomes very important to maintain range of motion as we age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kink in my neck [ 8 Answers ]

I have a kink in my neck that I just can't seem to get rid of. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I might be able to do to help this problem? Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

Neck pain [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago, I as to what I should do about my neck pain. Since then I've gone to a physical therapist (twice a week) and though the pain has lessened and the muscles loosened, there still pain present. I'm thinking of telling my doctor to refer me to an orthpedic surgeon. Can you guys...

A pain in the neck [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I just had yet another test done. I went to an ENT he checked my hearing. My left ear buzzes and clicks. He wants me to get an MRI of the brain and a complte blood workup. He assured me that it was not in fact caused by the pinched nerves in my neck or my anti inflamatory drug I have been...

Up To Neck In... it! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi & Thanks in advance for any assistance... I recently bought my 2 story on concrete foundation (no basement or crawlspace) home and all was well for 1st couple of months. Home is 6 yrs old and previous owner acted as the sub when house was built and claimed he kept no blueprints. (our...

View more questions Search