Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickey69brat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 02:26 PM
    I have a new po that is ruining my life
    I have been on parole since January of 2008. Haven't committed any crimes of done any drugs. I lost my job in May of 2010 because if was diagnosed with lupus and a brain tumor. So since then I have gotton a new po that treats me like crap. She yells at me and won't listen to anything I have to say. Now she is trying to throw me in jail over cats and a eviction that was settled and I still live in the apartment. So now I need help because I have two children and if I go to jail for dumb stuff I will loose everything I have been working for to build my life up. I never know if there is a warrant out for my arrest because she threatens me with it all the time. And when I was giving her money I didn't have any issues with her. I don't know what to do. Now she is texing my phone on a Sunday. Is that legal or not/
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2011, 02:58 PM

When you were giving her money? She's taking BRIBES from you? Or are you paying a fine or restitution?

You'll know there's a warrant because apparently the PO and Police know where you are and you will be arrested.

She's trying to throw you into jail over cats?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cry too much and it is ruining my life [ 4 Answers ]

My problem is that I cry too much. Ever since I was a child people have called me a sensitive person and I guess I always have been more sensitive than an average person. I don't remember at what point it really became a problem but at the moment it is a huge problem that I fear is ruining my life....

Ex is obsessed with ruining my life [ 1 Answers ]

What do you do when your ex is obsessed with ruining your life. Follows you. Takes pictures of you. Calls DSS on you with lies until they eventually believe him. He has my kids now and still he continues to try and control my every aspect of life and continues to have DSS after me and continues...

Driving is ruining my life. [ 2 Answers ]

I passed my driving test just under a year ago and here in the UK, for the first 2 years of after passing we are put on a probationary period in which we only need 6 points to have our licence revoked. This could happen if, for example, you were caught speeding twice (3 points each). I am not a...

Depression is ruining my life and I don't know what to do [ 5 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with depression in August 2006. I have been taking anti-depressents since then but they don't help. I was signed off work for a month in April and my work monitored me constantly, because I was not performin well enough, they told me that if I didn't resign I would be sacked, so I...

DARK UNDERARMS are ruining my life [ 6 Answers ]

I have dark underarms -- and I hate them. I can't wear anything that I want to wear. Whenever I want to wear a cute sleeveless top I get slapped by the reality that I can never show my dark armpits to anyone. It also hurts myself confidence. I feel so gross and pitiful. :( I can't afford one of...

View more questions Search