Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soberfly72 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 05:25 PM
    My eyes go crossed/spotted with dizziness and headache. Tongue numbness
    This doesn't happen all the time and there doesn't seem to be anything particular that triggers it.when it does happen, I have to completely stop what I'm doing because I cannot see and stagger when I try to walk. I have no known health problems.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 05:26 PM

What does your doctor say?

Dec 17, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I haven't seen a doctor about it thinking it was diet or etc. the tongue numbness has happened only twice( recently).
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 05:39 PM

Um, if it were happening to me, I'd pay a visit to my doctor.

If you can't SEE? And you STAGGER? And your tongue is NUMB? Definitely get it checked out.

Dec 17, 2010, 05:45 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I guess you are right. I have ignored it for a while thinking it wasn't important but since this numbness started too, I'm a bit worried. Thank you!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 05:48 PM

If it turns out to be nothing, you can feel good about going to a professional and getting an answer. If it's something serious, you can feel good about tackling the problem while it's still fixable. In any event, please report back. I want to know what it is (or that it's nothing). I really do care!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 08:18 PM

You NEED to get your blood pressure checked ASAP.

These are symptoms of extremely high blood pressure and can result in either stroke or seizures.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 22, 2010, 09:16 AM

Of course it can be nothing, but I would not ignore it. It almost sounds like signs of mini-strokes.
    Your doctor will probably (hopefully) rec a neurologist.. but please, don't ignore these signs..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear itch,bad headache,bone pain,sore throat and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I started having a bad headache about 2 weeks ago. It feels as feel my head is being squeezed from both sides towards the center. I also have a lot of tenderness that starts where the ears are located and travels towards underneath the eyes.It's not the skin that hurts but the actual...

What causes numbness in the tongue? [ 8 Answers ]

The left side of my tongue is giving off a numbness sensation like when you get a shot at the dentist. I didn't go to the dentist it just started feeling like this about 2 days ago, and it's effecting my taste. What is it and what can I do to get rid of this feeling?

What is the cause for my dizziness, light-headedness, numbness and no period? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old, and firstly, I haven't had a period in 4 months now, and I don't know why, and I don't know what to do about it. Also, I feel the cold really easily, in fact I'm nearly always cold. My hands and feet get extremely cold and can even lose colour and turn purplish and look kind of...

Long standing headache and dizziness [ 1 Answers ]

I have long standing headache and sometimes feel dizziness. Headache becomes stronger when reading, can't concentrate, any help?

Spotted tongue? [ 6 Answers ]

I have small blackish/brownish spots on my tongue, near the end the sides. Recently someone commented that this is odd. The spots have always been there, and they look like individually discolored tastebuds. Does anyone know what they are? Do freckled tongues exist? Does anyone else have a weirdo...

View more questions Search