Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashtar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 01:03 AM
    When it will be dangerous if the hemoglobin down?
    Dangerous haemoglobin level
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 01:04 AM

Please see your doctor asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nattosyn - hemoglobin count 15.6 [ 2 Answers ]

My hemoglobin count is 15.6 (high end for women is at 15.1) which according to one doctor is causing problems with my vagus nerve which in turn causes rapid heart beat and/or atrial fibrillation. I do not want to take Cumadin as it has adverse side effects. I do not take any medication. Woud...

Is there a doctor in the house? High hormones and low hemoglobin [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Dr. did blood work on me on Tuesday the results came back that all my hormones were high (waiting on estrogine and p? ) and my hemoglobin was low he said the first time I went into see him that it was one of 2 thing but would not say, told mum and she panicked went to see him again to...

I have Low hemoglobin and hemocrits and high eosinophils, what does this mean? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have Low Hemoglobin and low Hemocrits but a high eosinophils, what does this mean? Can anyone shed any light? And would I need to go to the doctor for more tests?

Dangerous . [ 96 Answers ]

What to do about people who constantly give dangerous advice and advice that could very well be deadly to someone? Besides reporting and giving disagrees? What else can be done?

Hemoglobin value 5.5 in 65years man [ 1 Answers ]

Hello docter My father has 65 years age.he undergone bypass surgery 20years back. Four years back his himoglobin was falldown... but that time he taken iron tablets.. then his himoglobin value became normally. Today we found that his himoglobin value falldown to 5.5 . so he...

View more questions Search