Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schenllm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 07:29 AM
    If pool liner is falling down and water is behind it.. is it bad
    We going to replace the pool liner this year and after the last storm the liner fell some more and the water got behind it and wondering if its to late to replace it or what to do?

Check out some similar questions!

Water under Pool Liner [ 1 Answers ]

We have a large in-ground pool with a vinyl liner. Our pool has a vermiculite bottom and when we get a fairly good rain we get a bubble that pushes the liner up. After recent heavy rains the bubble has risen to 3 to 5 ft across and actually breaks the surface of the water on the shallow end of...

Water behind a pool liner of an above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, the liner in part of my pool is below the water level and thus water is now behind the liner. I cannot pick up the liner because it is so heavy with the weight of the water. 1. Is this hurting my pool 2. How much to replace a new liner and have it installed for a 16ft round pool ...

Water behind the pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My pool company just opened my pool this week. There is a section of the liner that has water behind it. I was told that since there has been a lot of rain this year I need to add more dirt and mulch in some areas so that water can't get into the liner. They said that the water behind the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.