Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    platypuss21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Two strange bumps on head of penis with smaller bumps below head
    Hello, I came back from vacation (about 2 months ago) down south and had sexual intercourse with a few different women (unprotected). I came back home worried so I did not waste any time to get checked by a doctor. He took a blood test and swabs. And all the tests came back negative. I had sex with my partner a couple weeks after that (protected). Just recently had sexual intercourse again, with another partner (unprotected). I know foolish of me, and trust me I'm definitely regretting all the unprotected activity! Now, I do not believe I have an STI because none of the symptoms seem to fit well enough, HOWEVER I am still very worried just in case it is. I have posted two pictures to help pinpoint what this may be. (Rash?) The two bumps on the head of the penis are red, but sometimes (if not touched for a day or two) they start to form like a whiteish coat on them which can be easily rubbed off. The other small bumps below the shaft seem normal to me since they appeared before and I believe it was just a small rash since it disappeared a few days later.

>Images Removed<

Your help is appreciated more than ever!

-platy

Jun 29, 2010, 08:38 PM
    By the way, they do not hurt... I do not feel these at all. These two bumps on the head have been there for a little over a week now.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2010, 08:54 PM

You should never EVER post such private pictures on a site that allows minors. I have asked that these photos be removed.

Go back to the doctor and get a proper diagnosis.

Jun 29, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You should never EVER post such private pictures on a site that allows minors. I have asked that these photos be removed.

Go back to the doctor and get a proper diagnosis.
    I apologize for this and your right. I am just VERY concerned and would like an answer. I am trying to remove them myself but cannot figure out how, admin feel free to remove these asap.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2010, 09:26 PM

platypuss21 disagrees
    You disagree why? You think that it is okay to post pictures of your penis on a worldwide website that children participate in?

You think that is appropriate? I don't think it is.

Now, we are NOT doctors, we cannot diagnose or suggest treatment. You need to see a doctor about this problem. If you already have you need to seek a second opinion preferably from a urologist.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 09:51 PM

It was wrong for you to disagree.
    Who wants to look at your penis?
    Maybe a doctor. Children could see that image and be scarred for life. J_9 did nothing to warrant a disagree from you.
    connie91 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 09:21 AM
    This sounds like it could be HPV human papillomavirus (gential warts) it could be herpes virus as this one is not always tested for, but it is very sore and it doesn't sound like this. You need to get this checked out by a doctor asap, if it is HPV or herpes then you will always have it in your system, there is no cure, only topical treatments, so you will need to start using protection!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

White bumps around the head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 years old and I have an uncircumsized penis... I have these strange white bumps around the head of my penis... I am a virgin... and I want to know if there's a way for them to go away? Please help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/jose2507/d1.jpg ...

Bumps near head of my penis [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 22 and for the last month or so I've had bumps on the top of the shaft under the head. They're only on the left side, only show up when I have an erection (not all the time) and go away when I'm flaccid. Sometimes there is more and it feels like lining of some sort. I'm starting to worry.

Goosebump like bumps on penis head [ 9 Answers ]

Some time ago. I had gotten a yeast infetion. Soon after my boyfriend got some bumps on the head of his penis that look like little goosebumps. I was advised (by my gyn dr) that he could use the medication I used to treat my yeast infection. He seem to get better, however every time we have sex it...

View more questions Search