Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    npote Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Is this normal?
    Hello! I just found out that I am pregnant. I had blood work done twice and my hcg levels have gone up considerably. I am nervous though because I have a weird feeling below my belly... not cramps but a pressure. I am only 4 weeks along. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in August and I am very nervous.:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 20, 2006, 11:01 AM
    It could be normal for you. This is something you need to discuss with your doctor because every woman is built differently. Every pregnancy is different with every woman. Pregnancies are like snowflakes, no two are alike.

Considering the fact that you did experience a miscarriage, you really need to take that up with your doctor to make sure everything is going along as planned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Normal or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birthcontrol for about 2 months, this being my second. During my ovulation I had a light spotting of brown and a pinkish color. I should have started 4 days ago however I started having a darker normal looking cycle 2 or 3 days ago. Is it normal for this to happen when still new to...

Is this normal? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I can't think of any other way to say it -- so I'm just going to throw it out there. My girlfriend sucks on my fingers a whole lot, and well... I took that as a sign that she wanted to give a BJ, or something of the like. I asked her about it, but she...

Is This Normal [ 2 Answers ]

]I thought I was pregnant until I received my period so I guess my question is can you have a menstrual cycle while being pregnant?

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 13, me and my best friend ( a guy ) had some sexual experiences. I gave him head a few times and he reciprocated, and we also used to masturbate eachother's penises. I am straight. I wanted to know if other people have done this in the past.. or should I be worried about what...

View more questions Search