Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

May 12, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Weird body pains
    I didn't know where to put this so since I'm a woman I put it here! I've been having these weird body aches and they are really getting to me. I don't have an appt. until June so I was wondering if anyone experienced these and know what it could be. The pain feels like.. I'm not sure of a good way to explain it I'll say like someone hitting me with something from the inside? Not like crampy more like I got punched or something. It will start between my shoulder blades and shot down my left arm to my elbow. Then a little while later its in my chest. I am training to be a medical assistant and its horrible I don't know the name of it haha but you know the part of the chest u put your hands to do CPR? That's exactly where it hurts and it makes it hard to breathe.. short of breath. It always starts in between my shoulder blades and my left arm
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 02:56 AM

GNL, it sounds like you are havint TIAs. You had better get this taken care of immediately.

Tick
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 03:00 AM

I agree with tick and if not that can be gallstones. I'm not a doc it's just my opinion. Ii would go to the er.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 04:35 AM
    I don't think it is a TIA, as a TIA is a mini stroke. Do you notice any time of day that this happens? After eating any foods? I'm more inclined to say this is gall bladder related.

EDIT: A TIA happens in the brain. This is why I don't believe this is what you have.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

May 13, 2009, 08:49 AM

It usually happens in the afternoon while I'm at school and after I get home from school.. sometimes it feels better after I drink water

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird goo [ 9 Answers ]

I have this strange, odorless sticky orange/brown goo slowly oozing from the main sewer pipe out of the house in the basement. It has taken months, possibly years to biuld up, but has become noticeable recently. It looks like candle wax has been dripped on the side of the pipe. I had a plumber...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Weird pains could I be pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having strange sharp pains kind of by my belly button a little above it and to the left, and cramps where you would get period cramps for about a week and a half. They come and go. My boobs are very very sore and have been for about a week, and I have been getting tired a lot lately....

Body pains [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so lately I have been having chest pains. But not like... constant. They come and last about 2-3 minutes, and come about every hour or two. And then have I have been having pains near my kidneys. Night bad pains. But slight pains. Are these anything I should worry about and anything I can...

View more questions Search