Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallysbootss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Stabbing head pains
    I have been experiencing stabbing head pains to the back right side of my head. I went to the docter and had scans which are clear. I was also given tegretol because of suspected nerve damage it did nothing so that medication was stopped. I still have the pain and am taking panadol 4 hourly which does give me relief. Please help. I was wondering weather accupunture might help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 08:47 PM

I'd give it a try. Also, I'd try Reiki.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pains in head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old girl. About two weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was having a constant headache. I mean seriously, it didn't go away for 2 weeks. So, the doctors did a cat scan on my head, and everything came back fine. And I haven't sufferd from any head injuries lately(atleast not...

Sharp stabbing pains under left rib *possibly 8 weeks or more* [ 3 Answers ]

I have this sharp stabbing pain on the bottom left side of my ribcage. I got a positive pregnancy test about 3 weeks ago and I have no idea how far along I am. Probably 8 weeks or more. The pain feels like those cramps you get when you run too much, but I didn't go running or do anything. When...

Sharp stabbing pains [ 4 Answers ]

I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen usually right before my period or when I'm running or right after sex. The pains are so intense I curl up in a little ball not wanting to move cause when I move one single muscle anywhere it hurts so bad I want to scream. I also have lower back...

Why is he stabbing me in the heart? [ 4 Answers ]

I had been together with my boyfriend for 2 years, we have a 10 month old son together. We split up 2 months ago because of his drug addiction, he kept running off on binges every month or so and coming home with an empty wallet and I couldn't take it anymore so I kicked him out. He tried to still...

View more questions Search