hingly66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Skin cancer
    How many types of skin cancer is there
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Hi, hingly66!

From what I've found, there are basically three types. What is quoted below is from the following site.

http://www.ehealthmd.com/library/ski.../SC_types.html

What Are The Different Types Of Skin Cancer?

There are a number of different types of skin cancers depending on the type of skin cell from which they arise. Each kind of skin cancer has its own distinctive appearance. Certain skin cancers also tend to develop in specific areas of the body.
    You also might want to click on the following searches.

Types of Skin Cancer - Google Search=

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Why are you asking, please? Is this something that's a concern for you personally? Knowing about skin cancer is something that's a concern for me.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Dark skin women making their skin lighter [ 7 Answers ]

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin

Skin cancer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the side effects of "flourouracil?

Cacac cream for skin cancer [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor has prescribed carac cream for actinic keratosis. After reading about this cream, I am wondering if there isn't another solution. I have had other spots frozen off, on my face as well as my hands, and wonder if this would not be a faster solution. I am not looking forward to 2 months...

View more questions Search