Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfoffshore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Sharp stabbing pain from lower back towards my knee!
    I have a stabbing pain down the right hand side of my lower back around the crest of my hip. Becomes more painfull as I breath in. no sickness, no loss of appetite, eating and drinking well. It is a sharp pain through the front of my right leg towards my knee. I have been taking dicloflex tablets given by doctor since Tuesday. I have been resting on a hot water bottle. Please help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 03:46 PM

He has prescribed a mild anti inflammatory medication that would probably have to be taken on a regular basis to help you get rid of the pain.

Did you injure yourself on that side of your body. More information would be helpful. Your age, any particular problems with arthritis in any other part of your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend has stabbing pain in lower right side [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine started having stabbing pain Monday morning, and as the day continued, the pain increased until it was almost unbareable. He said it was above his hip, but below his ribs, and partially in his back. He describes the pain as "feeling as if he was being stabbed", he went to the ER,...

Sharp lower left abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old female and I keep getting really sharp lower left abdomen pain, its like period pains but worse, almost like contraction! Last night it was almost unbearable. Do you have any idea what this could be?

Sharp stabbing pain below left breast,above ribcage [ 6 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 28 yr old female with many health conditions. I have Ulcerative Colitis and Mulitple Sclerosis. I had my gall bladder removed two weeks ago because I have Bilary Discanasia(sp?),the gall bladder was working at 10 %. I also had an edometrial ablation done at that time,because of severe...

Sharp Pain in lower back and leg [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 47 year old female and fell on my left side about 4 weeks ago... I have had this sharp pain in my right lower back.. The pain goes to my hip down my hamstring and to my ankle... At night my back and ankle throbs.. When I stand ~ sit ~ lay there is pain... Hard to get comfortable... Not...

Sharp pain in lower right abdomin [ 4 Answers ]

Im almost 19 and for the past, I don't know, week/ week and a half, I have been feeling this sharp pain in my lower right abdomin. I am not on my menstrual cycle or anything like that, and besides, I don't get "cramps" like these even when I am on it or about to be on it It comes and goes, but...

View more questions Search