Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah Mascara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 05:52 PM
    My sons bubble/blister on his finger.
    Hello,

My son has a weird bubble on his baby finger, but it doesn't look like there is a bit there he did get others bites on his body but none of them look like this one. It kinds looks like a blister though. He says it is itchy and that it hurts to touch to. What could this be and how should I treat it?
    Thank you in advance :)
    mels mom Posts: 39, Reputation: 6

Jul 10, 2008, 08:03 PM
    It could be a bug bite that got infected. Take a needle soak it in alcohol and gently put a hole it in so the fluid will leak out. This will release the pressure. Then put an antiseptic on it and cover it with a bandaid.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 10, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Maybe a wart?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 09:52 PM
    In general, I don't like to pop blisters especially large ones. Neosporin and a bandaid will SLOWLY allow the blister to go down. Popping a blister can hurt more. These blisters typically have a clear fluid in them.

What bugs me is the itching. This could be indicative of a sting, in which you do need to remove the stinger. Stings can be treated with meat tenderizer or ammonia.

Itching, like from a mosquito bite can be treated with Hydrocortesone.

Tough call without seeing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bubble on the Eye [ 17 Answers ]

A couple days ago a bubble appeared on my actual eye ball in the white area on the left eye. Its annoying, uncomfortable and giving me a lot of greif- causing headaches and all the rest. It disappeared for a day and has returned only to be bigger.. I am worried I might go blind ha I don't want...

Sore/blister on shaft of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier today I noticed a sore/blister type thing on the shaft of my penis, about where the head starts (from the shaft). From what I've figured, it only affects the skin of the penis itself and is not connected to anything else. It seemed at first like a nasty pimple or something, but it's started...

Bassett Puppy with blister [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 month old Bassett Hound has developed one pencil-eraser-end-sized blister filled with a yellowish fluid. It seems a little sensitive. Her appetite seems good and the other abnormalities are that she seems to urinate more excessively and seems a little warmer in temperature than normal. ...

Bubble, bubble, toilet trouble! [ 1 Answers ]

We live in a 2 bath home, ranch style. The toilet and shower in the master are fine, as is the kitchen sink and the laundry room. In the main bath, my toilet won't drain, when plunged out it backs into the tub drain. Also, when I run the water in the tub, it makes the toilet bubble. Same thing...

View more questions Search