Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geoghsi1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Stabbing breast pain
    Hi I'm a health 30 year old woman, am getting painfull stabbing in my left breast all day, and two days ago I was getting intermittint pain under the breast any ideas?
    justme8 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Call your doctor or go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periodic stabbing foot pain [ 18 Answers ]

On the top right side of my right foot about halfway back I would from time to time get a quick stabbing pain. Starting last night it's frequency ranges from every few seconds to every few minutes. Ouch! Any ideas of what's causing it?

Stabbing pain in hand [ 2 Answers ]

I experience on an irregular basis a stabbing pain in the upper palm area of my left hand just below the index finger. It comes without warning and takes my breathe away. Sometimes, it will happen three or four times in short period and then go away. Other times, it is one blast and done. It may...

Stabbing Right Side Back Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I have been to the ER twice last week with severe stabbing pain on my right side / back. I had an ultra sound of the kidneys / gall bladder / liver / spleen. also a CT scan of the chest & a thorasic spine X-ray. All came up negative except for the spine Xray: result was slight arthritus of the...

Sharp stabbing pain below left breast,above ribcage [ 6 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 28 yr old female with many health conditions. I have Ulcerative Colitis and Mulitple Sclerosis. I had my gall bladder removed two weeks ago because I have Bilary Discanasia(sp?),the gall bladder was working at 10 %. I also had an edometrial ablation done at that time,because of severe...

Stabbing pain when I urinate [ 6 Answers ]

I just went to the restroom to urinate and had some sharp stabbing pain on my left side. Should I be concerned?

View more questions Search