Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maysha247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:41 PM
    What causes brown discharge
    For a moth and a half I have been having a browb discharge it does not burn or I don't have pains but I do have odor with it what causes it and how to treat it:confused:
    kandyfruitcake Posts: 67, Reputation: 18

Mar 12, 2008, 03:48 PM
    You don't say anything about your age, or your lifestyle. For this amount of time, you don't treat it, you get to the doctor's as soon as possible.
    ralphylauren Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Sounds like it could be a pelvic infection. A trip to the doctors should sort it out.
    justaname Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maysha247
    for a moth and a half i have been having a browb discharge it does not burn or i don't have pains but i do have odor with it what causes it and how to treat it:confused:
    Are you on the pill?

Brown discharge is commonly recognized as the remainder or beginning of the period, as it's a. either the body preparing itself for the period or b. the leftover (old blood is brown)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge [ 9 Answers ]

I have never had sex before. However, my boyfriend and I do hook up. He fingers me and I give him hand jobs that is it. Last night we hooked up and he fingered me. Today I have brown discharge in my panties. Could I be pregnant? Or is that unlikely? I am very nervous, and scared. Thank you...

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I was suppose to get my period on the 1st of December and have not yet but I have this brown discharge now. I took a home pregnancy test last week and it was negative. Could I be pregnant?

Brown discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question. I am 20 yrs old and I have never had any type of sexual intecourse. The last time I got my period was April 20 something (3rd week of April in the early 20s) and it is now July 5th. I have not gotten my period ever since. My periods have always been irregular but last week when...

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Usually I have my period this way.. For a continuous of 3 months I start my period between 26th or 28th of that month.And on the following fourth month my first day shifts to 6th of the next month.FOr example I got my period on 26th oCtober ,next month got it on 26th November and then again on 28th...

Brown discharge [ 3 Answers ]

My name is monica I am 17 years oly and I am 18 weeks pregnant and I am expierencing brown discharge with some clots that I never had before... I am scared and don't know what to think. Along with the discharge and slight clotts I don't have any pain at all, just headaches but I get them all the...

View more questions Search