Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda1125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Sinus infection with a purple not on cheek.is that common
    Is it normal to have a swollen purple bump on your cheek from a sinus infection?
    Magdalena Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Hi,
    The answer is yes if the bump is hot. But is worth to control your eyes too and highly recommended your kidney.
    Magdalene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sinus Infection in the Brain [ 9 Answers ]

My mom was in the hospital about a year ago, with a Sinus Infection that reached her brain. She was there for a week, and they gave her two weeks worth of antibiotics, and told her to go see her neurologist. Problem is, that 2 years ago, she lost her job after being there for 12 years(corporate...

Dark patch on cheek [ 1 Answers ]

I am 60 yr old post menopausal women with (skin type 1V) had a small 1cm tiny light dark patch over my left cheek(driving side),which got much bigger post application of " Tri-luma" prescribed by dermatologist with no proper instructions for absolute sun avoidance. Since than I have under gone...

Sinus [ 1 Answers ]

DEAR SIR, From past one year I have terrible headache and also body pain ,sore throat , breathing problem, bad breath coming from nose and mouth. When I start to speak to my friend they avoiding me because of my bad breath from mouth and nose. Palese help me from this . ...

Sinus infection? [ 2 Answers ]

This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I think I have a sinus infection, my ears are constantly clogged and feel like they need to pop, and my head hurts so bad in the back, top, front, and sides, it hurts worse when I bend down to fast like a thumping pain. The only problem is my...

Allergy and sinus relief? [ 2 Answers ]

Without pills or nasal sprays?

View more questions Search