Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kicker29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Bumps on the skin of penis
    I have little bumps all around my penis, under the head, and from the base up. Guess you could say the length of the penis area if you know what I mean. I don't know, but they don't hurt. I am just curious as to what they might be. There aren't just one or two, there are many. I have had sex with only one person, and have had these bumps before my first sex experience. But one more question does hair grow on the penis length area? If it does do you think it might be the hair follicles? Or how ever you spell it?
    sps5383 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Those bumps are normal and harmless. Nothing to be concerned about. I think it's oil deposits under the skin. Some men have more than others.
    starks Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Hmmm... I have the samething, it doesn't hurt but its gross to look at. Not a real popular for the ladies eh?
    So how do you get rid of the oil deposits?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on Penis [ 49 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about this: I have these small, white bumbs on my penis. They are all around the place where the head and the shaft connect (they are on the head, not the shaft). They don't hurt (unless aggravated) and they've been there for a good long time. Help!

Round bumps on penis! [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend and he got some bumps on his penis a couple of days later I've been tested before and I am clean that I know of, They are round and can be popped but the rim is still there, now he has more, I think Because he tried to pop it and it hurts when you touch it it...

Penis Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

My finance' has small, skin colored bumps on his penis shaft and some on his scrotum. Some are clumped together and some are all by themselves. Some also have hairs growing out of them. I asked them if they itch, burn or sting and he said they don't. He is worried because he doesn't know what...

Bumps on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, virgin, and I have noticed for about a year now I have small bumps on my penis shaft when I am erect what are thses I'm a virgin so I know it can't be a STI or STD :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search