Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Tiny tiny bumps
    Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15.

I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried because I have small bumps on my inner labia that are slightly lighter in colour. I can't remember not having them but I am worried that it might be my bad memory. They are smooth, very small and don't shoot out puss or fluid.

I always thought you only caught herpes if you have had oral sex or gave oral sex as well as obviously vaginal and anal. I have done none of them but I found out you can catch it from kissing which I have done.

I also have small smooth bumps inside my bottom lip, they aren't lighter than the rest of the skin nor do they have puss coming out of them or anything like that.

So I assume I have touched my mouth then vagina if I do have herpes, My mum has the same sort of bumps inside her mouth which makes me doubt I have herpes because I know my mum hasn't been sexually active for a while but I am still worried.

Are these bumps normal to have?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 07:42 AM
    These bumps are VERY normal to have, every woman has them. Nothing to worry about if you have not been sexually active.
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Thank god..
    Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny zit like bumps on arms [ 8 Answers ]

For years I have had little bumps on my forearms. Not painful, not rashy. About the size of little zits, but not red at all. Just flesh colored. My bet is that they are hair follicles, but... they never go away or get smaller. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are and how to get rid of...

Tiny Bumps on Fingers [ 8 Answers ]

I just googled about bumps on fingers and I brought up this post by Bubbadoll back in oct. No one really answered him/her.. But I have the same condition... PLease don't just say go see a doctor... This was the syptoms... I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of...

Tiny itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

In January, I had 2 pin sized dots on my left forearm. They itched, looked like dry skin but didn't bother me much. When I used lotion, they would almost disappear. Last week, the dots came back. This time there were more, still only on left arm but from wrist to upper arm. They itch like...

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

Tiny itchy red bumps that dry up in a day or two [ 2 Answers ]

I have tiny red itchy bumps that pop up on my ankles, legs, back, stomach and pretty much that's it. They come up individually and also in clusters at times. They pop up suddenly, itch more at times than at other times and then dry up within a day or two. The bumps are about the size of a head of...

View more questions Search