Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socr11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2005, 03:32 AM
    Normal or not?
    I have been on birthcontrol for about 2 months, this being my second. During my ovulation I had a light spotting of brown and a pinkish color. I should have started 4 days ago however I started having a darker normal looking cycle 2 or 3 days ago. Is it normal for this to happen when still new to the pill :confused: ? Or is a pregnancy more realistic? Please help! :(
    MeandYou4Ever Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2007, 01:21 PM
    What came out of this? Was everything OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

Is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have...

When I was 13, me and my best friend ( a guy ) had some sexual experiences. I gave him head a few times and he reciprocated, and we also used to masturbate eachother's penises. I am straight. I wanted to know if other people have done this in the past.. or should I be worried about what...

View more questions Search