Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josym Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 11:30 PM
    High TSH and normal T4
    I am white female age 48 and I take Synthroid 137 mcg and my TSH reads high 12.27 and my T4, free reads normal which is 1.0 and T3 Uptake 26.2 and T3 total is 127. This blood test was taking from my new doctor on October 2006.

My old doctor blood test results in April 2006 my TSH read 8.670 and T4, free reads 1.23. Cortisol AM reads 21.8 high.

My doctor before him my blood test on December 2005 my TSH reads 12.170 and T4, Free is 0.98. My antithyroid antibody panel - Anti-TPO antibody <10.0 and Antithyroglobulin ab is <20.

Each time I was tested that's all I was tested for along with my request for Iron which is Iron, % saturation is 12.8 low. Iron is 49 and Iron Binding Capacity is 333 and Total Iron Binding Cap is 382. Ferritin is 22.1.

My Vitamin B12 level is high too. It went from 1473 to 1636.

I am feeling a lot of doom feeling and can't seem to control my blood sugar. I also had my gall bladder removed March 2005. I don't know why my TSH is high and T4 is normal and I feel hyper and nervous all the time. I have more info if needed. I also have another doctor and he's getting more blood tests done than all these other doctors did. Testing coming December 20, 2006. Sounds like he wants to increase my Synthroid to 175 and I can't tolerate 137 and also put me on Cytomel. I am so frightened. In the day I feel nervousness and blood sugar drops and nights I feel doom and blood sugar drops. Anyone have an idea why I am going through this? I am also taking Nardil (MAO Inhibitor) at dinner time and taking Centrum multivitamins at night before bed. I take Synthroid in morning and eat breakfast 1 hour before. I wish to feel better and need help. :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 18, 2006, 07:12 AM
    You need to speak with your physician, though I believe you are on too low of a dose of your Synthroid. Your lab results indicate that you need an increase. However, what concerns me is the nervousness and excitability (I don't know if you are irritable or not) indicate that you are on too high of a dose.

Have you discussed a possible change in meds with your doc other than synthroid?

Dec 18, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Hi J_9. No I haven't asked to change meds but I read that it's not good to change brands of thyroid meds. But I have changed meds in the past from having 3 different doctors in a row. Each doctor left the health center that's why. I was originally on Synthroid and doing fine then a new doctor tells me to increase from 137 mcg to 150 mcg and I also went from Synthroid to Levoxyl to Unithroid and then I requested to go back on Synthroid. I was put on Levoxyl. Levoxyl took off the coating of the pill during that time too. After I was on 150 mcg after awhile my doctor said I had to lower it. I didn't want to lower it because I didn't want to feel tired so that's when later on I started to suffer bad symptoms. The bad symptoms came and I went to emergency room and they did nothing so I stopped the meds for a week. I had to start over on 25 mcg. Took me 2 years to increase to where I am at now at 137 mcg. The nervousness and sickly feeling was so bad when I tried to increase from 25 to the next dose. I also take Nardil (antidepressant) and was told from another doctor to decrease my Nardil so my body finally was able to handle the increases of Synthroid but crumb by crumb. I was cutting it slowly. Turned out easier to handle. Before all these bad things happened when I was on Synthroid only increasing I would wait 4 weeks for the next increase. Today I make more than 2 months go by before increasing to tolerate it more. I know I need increase but wish my body didn't act hyper and nervous. Am afraid to get increased again but need it. Now I am out of the health center and have one of the good internist and waiting for blood results. He did such a thorough blood test even female hormone tests which the health center never did for me. But he was thinking of putting me on 175 Synthroid (scared of this) and Cytomel. I read about Cytomel and they said if you have nervousness not to take it. Am frightened. I have a doctor appointment with one of the best endocrinologist because my old one left the health center and hopefully he can help. I just don't want to depend on my new internist doctor that I just got. That high dose frightens me. I just don't know why I am experiencing these symptoms. Thanks for responding to me also. Will keep checking back here.
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Dec 29, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Please consult with your Physician if you have question regarding you lab results or Subclinical Hypothyroidism. Your Serum T(4) is a normal therapeutic value.

This is clinically acceptable with the use of a daily oral maintenance dose Levothyroxine, 200ug, you can expect a Normal or Normal or slightly increased therapeutic values of Serum T(4). However, impaired functional ability to synthesize adequate quantities of thyroid hormones is what leads to the increase (hypersecretion) of TSH and hence goiter.

This can lead to goitrous hypothyroidism. There is no need to worry, your Physician thourghly assess the progress of the condition.

Hope this answers your question!

REFERENCE(S)

1. Merck Manual: Professional, 2005. Hypothyroidism: Thyroid Disorders: Merck Manual Professional
    proudof3innj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 07:57 AM
    HI... I am a 45 year old hypothyroid female. I know it has been a couple of years since you were on this site, but I am hoping I can catch you and see how you have been and if you found the help you needed. I too have been dealing with the same problem, although I am not on such a high dose. For 4 years since my pregnancy they have been wanting to raise my meds. I stopped taking them because of the same reason you did, but I had a bad accident and head injury 10 days after that. So they kept me on a half of a .25 which is nothing. I started increasing at a snails pace several months ago, but now even at these low doses have been going through hyper symptoms as you. My 5th Endo I just saw this week (because all of the others told me it was anxiety, or to see a psyciatrist!) told me my T4 is normal and my TSH could be normal at 10, that the doctors are only going by the numbers and not my symtpoms. He has patienst with TSH of 9, 10, 12, not on medication, but monitored. I have tried many meds, have a lot of new problems since being switched to synthroid a couple of years ago. My new Endo said raising my meds is causing me to be hyperthyroid... or have those symptoms. It was hard to tell what was what because of the brain injury. But the meds have caused me much weight gain, muscle weakness, loss, crackling joints, palpitations, insomnia,. so much more... and extreme!! Hair loss. He said to continue on the .50 I am on now and then have my bloodwork in 1.5 week, then I can lower it if I want. Back to the .12 or .25 where I felt great. I'm afraid I'll get hypo symptoms and have to go through the torture of raising it again. Uggg... I have not felt good in years! Let me know if you are out there. I was wondering what if anything worked for you. Thanks. Angela..

Nov 7, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Hi Angela, this is Josie. I got your message in email. Glad for the email notices to tell me you wrote. Yes, I finally discovered my problem. All the jitters I was getting while taking 150 mcg of Synthroid and having high TSH of 12.89, I'll tell you what I did to solve it. My endocrinologist said it was anxiety which I didn't believe him because the nervousness was so severe 2-3 hours after taking the Synthroid, but I finally took it into consideration. I had Lorazepam (generic for Ativan) tranquilizer which I never took but always carried it with me for safety precautions in case I ever had a panic attack while going out which I never had because of my Nardil's help. So I decided let me take a Lorazepam but took it hours later after taking the Synthroid which the jitters didn't stop. Then I thought to take them about 5 minutes after I take the Synthroid and boom 2-3 hours, no jitters. I couldn't believe it, I was jumping for joy and that's the truth lol. So I take my Lorazepam everyday. How I solved my high TSH problem was stopping all the vitamins I was taking and waited 6 weeks and took another thyroid blood test and boom again, my TSH went from 12.89 to 0.45. I was so gosh darn happy about that. I prayed so much about it and finally I think God answered my prayers. The vitamins I used to take was Centrum multivitamin/mineral, Calcium Citrate supplement, and iron tablet. I was getting shortness of breath and that was what made me stop taking all the vitamins because I thought too much iron was doing it, so that's what made me brave to stop all vitamins altogether. I never wanted to stop the vitamins because the calcium got rid of my palpitations etc. I was told by the people that make the Synthroid, they always told me to take my vitamins 4 hours after you take the Synthroid which I always did, I even waited 6 hours. But the TSH was still high. Now that I totally stopped taking them my TSH is 0.45. I guess waiting the 4-6hours didn't work for me. Who knows why. Maybe something to do with my Nardil, who knows. But am so glad I solved those problems. If I didn't do any of those things I would have ended up on the next higher dose of 190 something of synthroid which was the next dose and I was kind of scared. Going from 150 to 190 something is scary, a big jump. I think God helped me figure out my problem just in time or I probably would have gotten way worse. I hate the thought of having to take tranquilizer to tolerate my Synthroid meds. I would like my endocrinologist to lower my Synthroid just one dose but it will be still in the normal range being I am not taking my vitamins anymore. He probably won't being he thinks it may go to 12.89 again but he's not thinking of the vitamin situation if he thinks that. Now I have been waking up with slight headaches and swooshing sounds in my ears since I been on 150 mcg of Synthroid and I still sometimes get shortness of breath which I was told can be from too much Synthroid. Or it can just be from my whiplash or my sinus problems. But I didn't get this when on lower dose. But anyway, that's how I solved my problems. That was nice you asked how I was doing. Do you ask for a copy of your blood test results so you can see what your TSH is and what the normal ranges are. Usually blood test results will tell you. Ask the doctor and the receptionist of the doctor to give you a copy of your blood test results. I know the normal ranges are 0.45 to 4.40. Some doctors say 0.45-2.00. But over 4.40 is considered hypothyroid. Ours wasn't really bad but still high. Wonder trying what I did might work for you, but am not telling you to do it. It's up to you to speak to someone about it. Do you already have a psychiatrist for anxiety? I already have one. See what he says or maybe you can get one. I would say get the results to your TSH, you can come back here and tell me what your results are. Aren't you supposed to take blood work 4-6 weeks after the change of thyroid meds, and not 1.5 weeks? Unless he's monitoring you much closer but I was told it takes 4-6 weeks to get accurate thyroid reading. I feel bad what you're going through and also hope yours gets resolved. I really do. Keep in touch and let me know if you got the copy of your blood test results. Thanks. Josie :)

Quote Originally Posted by proudof3innj View Post
    HI..... I am a 45 year old hypothyroid female. I know it has been a couple of years since you were on this site, but I am hoping I can catch you and see how you have been and if you found the help you needed. I too have been dealing with the same problem, although I am not on such a high dose. For 4 years since my pregnancy they have been wanting to raise my meds. I stopped taking them because of the same reason you did, but I had a bad accident and head injury 10 days after that. So they kept me on a half of a .25 which is nothing. I started increasing at a snails pace several months ago, but now even at these low doses have been going through hyper symptoms as you. My 5th Endo I just saw this week (because all of the others told me it was anxiety, or to see a psyciatrist!) told me my T4 is normal and my TSH could be normal at 10, that the doctors are only going by the numbers and not my symtpoms. He has patienst with TSH of 9, 10, 12, not on medication, but monitored. I have tried many meds, have a lot of new problems since being switched to synthroid a couple of years ago. My new Endo said raising my meds is causing me to be hyperthyroid...or have those symptoms. It was hard to tell what was what because of the brain injury. But the meds have caused me much weight gain, muscle weakness, loss, crackling joints, palpitations, insomnia, ...so much more... and extreme!!! hair loss. He said to continue on the .50 I am on now and then have my bloodwork in 1.5 week, then I can lower it if I want. Back to the .12 or .25 where I felt great. I'm afraid I'll get hypo symptoms and have to go through the torture of raising it again. Uggg... I have not felt good in years! Let me know if you are out there. I was wondering what if anything worked for you. Thanks. Angela..

Nov 10, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Hi Josie... you're still around :) thank you for getting back to me. I just wanted to tell you that you may want to reconsider the tranquilizer. It sounds like you are covering up a side effect you are probably receiving from too much thyroid hormone... which in the long run can cause other problems.

I just like you had the higher TSH. I stopped taking my meds because I was losing my hear gaining too much weight, but most importantly the tremors and palpitations turned into constant chest pains and sleepless nights. I had an accident and a head injury. After that I was put on 1/2 of the .25 dose of synthroid because everyi time they raise it I end up in the Emergency room (I went through this every six weeks during a pregnancy) I felt better than I ever felt in my life. My hair stopped falling out and I slept like a baby. I had other symptoms and they were blaming it on my undermedication and anxiety... but it was from my head injury! I was feeling better after my accident months later and started raising my meds. I gained 20 lbs in a little over a month... I have lost so much hair and it has thinned drastically. Receding like a man. My heart has been acting weird... palpitations, sleepless nights here and there. Jitteriness... I've been to 4 Endos since my accident, all of them telling me it is because I need to raise my meds... adjust... blaming the symptoms on anxiety... After feeling so sick, having muscle aches and my muscles turning to mush on top of everything else I went to my 5th doctor. I do not take vitamens and I only recently in July started Iron because I became anemic. I have slowly with many problems raised my meds since July to .50 I have been taking that dose for a month. The doctor said wait another 1.5 weeks before getting bloodwork. He told me please stop raising it. After that I can cut it in half and even may go totally off... we'll see. He said my TSH is out of normal range probably about 9 now... but my T4 is normal... Synthroid is a T4 drug... pushing me to raise that is causing me to be overmedicated and hyperthyroid. It is not anxiety. I have known that all along. It is the medication making me feel like I have anxiety. He said he can not believe that in the past 4 years they are not listening to my symptoms and raising my medication based on one part of the thyroid test... numbers... Synthroid causes osteoporosis, and overmedication can cause stroke or heart attack. Thyroid.about.com is a great website... you can check that out and be on their mailing list through the internet. Theyi argue what is normal TSH, and about lowering it to 3... There are rare people like us where normal is higher... I do not take vitamans and over the years have been constantly at doctors getting tests... gyn, hormone... it has always been my thyroid... overmedication. The doctors in this area are stubborn, they do not have all the answers and some of them will only prescribe synthroid... some drugs are better for some people. Armour is natural but I can't take it... it contains T3. All of the Name Brand T4 drugs are the same, no matter what the doctors tell you. Synthroid has never been proven to be better although some will tell you that. However, the fillers and such are different, so a person might feel better with one drug compared to another. Synthroid was not even FDA approved as a safe and effective drug until like... 2005!! It was a necessary drug and is #5 sold in the country, so it was blanketed under another approved drug. Honestly, I believe there is some dishonesy going on with these big pharmacutical companie also. This drug DOES NOT have good ratings... My mother took it for 25years or so and never had a problem... but half of the people do have horrible side effects... either from the drug, or being overmedicated. I just wanted you to take this information into consideration, My doctors... several of them kept blaming it on anxiety... but I kept finding a new doctor until I got one to help me and believe me. The endo s usually are good... until you have a problem, then most don't deal with it. There are not enough of them too. One put me on Amitrypilene and then tried raising my meds... I was able to do it 1X... but you should not take drugs to mask serious symptoms. My niece was on 2 of the generic for synthroid, and an antidepressant... (probably from all the problems the meds caused her)... She is seeing a holistic doctor now... she totally went off her meds... she feels great, is losing weight naturally, no more food cravings... which I have like crazy from the meds too... and she is taking natural stuff. Best of luck to you! I don't know what is going to happen to me... But I finally have a doctor that believes me when I say.. I am losing my hair, gaining weight, I have chest pains, heart palpitations, and tremors... and it is not anxiety.
    Bless you and your health. Angela

Nov 10, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Hi again Angela. I always felt it wasn't anxiety too. I swore by it. I said anxiety doesn't feel like severe jitters but it ended up it was. The Synthroid probably made the anxiety top speed to the point of jitters. But am glad the jitters stopped from the Lorazepam. I know it's not good to take one med to cover the other med's side effects but am glad it got rid of it. I was thinking of asking doctor to go down one dose of Synthroid but afraid I will feel hypo again. I can climb stairs with no problem now. I was thinking with your palps, being the thyroid meds causes osteo etc. I read about calcium deficiency, blood reading doesn't have to say deficiency being mine didn't but the calcium supplement was needed for me and surely got rid of my every body movement causing palps. Every turn I or movement I made I had palps so I took 2 supplements a day for couple of weeks and it's gone. Today I haven't been taking any at all for long time and the palps didn't come back. One day I may attempt to skip a day of Lorazepam to see if I still get the jitters with the Synthroid. I have to build up guts to do it. If I do I will let you know how it went. I wish you luck with your meds etc. I feel bad what you're going through. We're similar here. I still lose hair and still fat etc. too. Maybe you should give it a shot with taking one tablet of Lorazepam right after you take Synthroid to test it, but you don't have to if you don't want. Talk to you again. Josie

Quote Originally Posted by proudof3innj View Post
    Hi Josie...you're still around :) thank you for getting back to me. I just wanted to tell you that you may want to reconsider the tranquilizer. It sounds like you are covering up a side effect you are probably receiving from too much thyroid hormone... which in the long run can cause other problems.

I just like you had the higher TSH. I stopped taking my meds because I was losing my hear gaining too much weight, but most importantly the tremors and palpitations turned into constant chest pains and sleepless nights. I had an accident and a head injury. After that I was put on 1/2 of the .25 dose of synthroid because everyi time they raise it I end up in the Emergency room (I went through this every six weeks during a pregnancy) I felt better than I ever felt in my life. My hair stopped falling out and I slept like a baby. I had other symptoms and they were blaming it on my undermedication and anxiety... but it was from my head injury! I was feeling better after my accident months later and started raising my meds. I gained 20 lbs in a little over a month...I have lost so much hair and it has thinned drastically. Receding like a man. My heart has been acting weird...palpitations, sleepless nights here and there. jitteriness... I've been to 4 Endos since my accident, all of them telling me it is because I need to raise my meds...adjust.... blaming the symptoms on anxiety... After feeling so sick, having muscle aches and my muscles turning to mush on top of everything else I went to my 5th doctor. I do not take vitamens and I only recently in July started Iron because I became anemic. I have slowly with many problems raised my meds since July to .50 I have been taking that dose for a month. The doctor said wait another 1.5 weeks before getting bloodwork. He told me please stop raising it. After that I can cut it in half and even may go totally off...we'll see. He said my TSH is out of normal range probably about 9 now...but my T4 is normal...Synthroid is a T4 drug...pushing me to raise that is causing me to be overmedicated and hyperthyroid. It is not anxiety. I have known that all along. It is the medication making me feel like I have anxiety. He said he can not believe that in the past 4 years they are not listening to my symptoms and raising my medication based on one part of the thyroid test...numbers.... Synthroid causes osteoporosis, and overmedication can cause stroke or heart attack. thyroid.about.com is a great website.... you can check that out and be on their mailing list through the internet. Theyi argue what is normal TSH, and about lowering it to 3.... There are rare people like us where normal is higher.... I do not take vitamans and over the years have been constantly at doctors getting tests....gyn, hormone.... it has always been my thyroid... overmedication. The doctors in this area are stubborn, they do not have all the answers and some of them will only prescribe synthroid ...some drugs are better for some people. Armour is natural but I can't take it...it contains T3. All of the Name Brand T4 drugs are the same, no matter what the doctors tell you. Synthroid has never been proven to be better although some will tell you that. However, the fillers and such are different, so a person might feel better with one drug compared to another. Synthroid was not even FDA approved as a safe and effective drug until like... 2005!!! It was a necessary drug and is #5 sold in the country, so it was blanketed under another approved drug. Honestly, I believe there is some dishonesy going on with these big pharmacutical companie also. This drug DOES NOT have good ratings... My mother took it for 25years or so and never had a problem.... but half of the people do have horrible side effects... either from the drug, or being overmedicated. I just wanted you to take this information into consideration,. My doctors.... several of them kept blaming it on anxiety.... but I kept finding a new doctor until I got one to help me and believe me. The endo s usually are good....until you have a problem, then most don't deal with it. There are not enough of them too. One put me on Amitrypilene and then tried raising my meds...I was able to do it 1X... but you should not take drugs to mask serious symptoms. My niece was on 2 of the generic for synthroid, and an antidepressant... (probably from all the problems the meds caused her)... She is seeing a holistic doctor now... she totally went off her meds... she feels great, is losing weight naturally, no more food cravings...which I have like crazy from the meds too... and she is taking natural stuff. Best of luck to you! I don't know what is going to happen to me... But I finally have a doctor that believes me when I say.. I am losing my hair, gaining weight, I have chest pains, heart palpitations, and tremors.... and it is not anxiety.
    Bless you and your health. Angela
    shikha_garg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 11:56 PM
    My t3 and t4 are normal but my tsh is 10.27, I don't know what should I do what should eat and not eat what kind of work should I do? Plsss help me

Feb 7, 2011, 12:53 AM
    Hi, everyone. Iknow I haven't been here awhile. I forget to come back. I had to stop my multivitamins that contain calcium from carbonate and iron. I had to stop taking all my vitamins and turned to healthy foods only. Reading the Synthroid insert paper that comes in bottle at pharmacy mentions calcium from carbonate and iron blocks the absorption of synthroid and made my TSH high and t4 normal. Can search for it in synthroid.com too. Calcium from carbonate comes in cereal and other stuff. I am due for another blood work, and see what my TSH is. Last time I took it my TSH was 3.06. I noticed my levels change like many months later. I take ativan still. If I lower my synthroid more, may make my levels high again. Am just about comfortable now. I still have my anxiety but not that bad.

Feb 7, 2011, 01:02 AM
    Comment on proudof3innj's post
    Was interesting reading what you typed. I will be getting another blood work done next week. I wish I can get off all my meds and be seen by a holistic doctor. So afraid of herbs they tell you to take. :( I'll be coming back in here again.
    Kmardye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Please go to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists! In 2003 they have changed the levels for healthy thyroids! 0.3 to 3.0 If you are out of this range You may need further evaluation. Many labs and doctors still to this day are going by the old levels. I have had to fight for the doctors to believe me and I have had to print out information from this site: www.aace.com. Fight for yourself, make the doctors treat you and not the numbers!! You can take Iron or calcium just take them at different times of the day, ie: Synthroid in the am and others in the pm.

Mar 25, 2011, 01:13 PM
    I thank you for responding but if I increase my meds more, I will get severe jitters. Am taking Lorazepam to keep the jitters away while on 137 mcg. They had to lower it from 150 because it was 0.30 after I stopped the vitamins. I stopped all vitamins because they blocked the Synthroid, at that time my TSH was 12.0 when taking the vitamins. I used to take the vitamins 6 hours or more apart from the Synthroid and were still blocking my Synthroid absorptions.

Mar 25, 2011, 01:46 PM
    I still can't increase my meds... almost three years now... pretty soon I won't have any hair left. I want to try going off them completely. I tried raising them by .50 a week... and this time I got bad heart flutters throughout the day... sometimes constant for quite some time... it was pretty scary... I tried for a few weeks... but I'm up a lot at night... and racey... I dropped back down. I don't know what to do anymore. A new doctor at my church clinic wants to put me on a beta blocker, but I'm afraid to go that route... especially now that I'm not getting a "racing" heart... but flutters instead... I feel for everyone in this situation...

Mar 25, 2011, 01:51 PM

American Association of Endocronologists?? I don't trust any of them... When I have the money I will see a holistic doctor... the Endos just want to push the drugs... sometimes the solution can be as simple as a supplement that is lacking...
    sarvanik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Hi Angela,
    I feel what you have said is 100% right. These doctors take one reading into consideration and force you take the medicines which give you so many side effects and to cover them they will prescribe more medicines. My condition is same. Other than TSH, my entire thyroid panel T4, T3, FT4, FT3, TPO, TGAB is good. No vitamin deficiencies. By using levoxyl I had hyper symptoms and felt worse which also messed up my periods like crazy. My suffer started almost 10 yrs back. I am tired of these doctors. I also have been changing doctors. When they see high TSH, they conclude that we are hypothyroid. To be frank I feel doctors don't know to treat this. My endo kept giving me one type of thyroid each time.. Once Hashi's, next 'silent thyroiditis' and when I asked more questions he simply said he has another patient and I simply left him as my endo. Anyway, if you have any improvements please let me know. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Normal or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birthcontrol for about 2 months, this being my second. During my ovulation I had a light spotting of brown and a pinkish color. I should have started 4 days ago however I started having a darker normal looking cycle 2 or 3 days ago. Is it normal for this to happen when still new to...

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I just found out that I am pregnant. I had blood work done twice and my hcg levels have gone up considerably. I am nervous though because I have a weird feeling below my belly... not cramps but a pressure. I am only 4 weeks along. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in August and I am...

Is this normal? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, its me again. In may I posted a question asking about my symptoms, and found out I wasn't pregnant. Now here's the thing: I just found out Im 7weeks pregnant, and this time I wasn't even trying! Before I found out, I was experiencing some of the classic symptoms: lower abdomin pain,...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

View more questions Search