Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Wendyrenee's Avatar
    Wendyrenee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 22, 2016, 10:47 AM
    Free Online Doctor Chat
    Three weeks ago I was put down and a knee put to my chest with all the weight of the person on my chest and bounced on once or twice . I had hard time breathing during it. Everyday I have a hard time. My chest it is hurtful to move or anything. I have no insurance no money or no doctor. If able please help me not hurt. God bless. What can I do
    teacherjenn4's Avatar
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,001, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

    Jul 22, 2016, 12:38 PM
    Is there a free clinic in your area? I'd start there.
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Jul 22, 2016, 05:43 PM
    You may have a broken rib or two. After an Xray, it would be taped all around your chest, just to hold it while it heals.
    You can buy something like an elastic knee wrap (maybe 2 or 3 of them) but it would be best to have an Xray.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,304, Reputation: 7692

    Jul 23, 2016, 06:15 AM
    So you go to the ER at the government backed hospital, who must see you. They will bill you, and you can ask for it to be forgiven and/or set up a payment plan. (depending on hospital )
    Assuming if you are in the US.

    Also why do you not. If you have nothing, there is free government health care (medicaid) for poor people in the US

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online doctor chat [ 2 Answers ]

My tonsils are swollen I can't breath because am congested as well, and the back of my neck hurts I also taste a bad taste in my mouth, I ask people if my breath smells they say no I feel like it does

Ask doctor online chat free [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal for a pregnant girl to have brownish redish stuff come out of the uteras after a sexual intercourse

Free Online Doctor Chat [ 1 Answers ]

I have had some tests done recently because my wbc stays elevated. The result of 2 c reactive protein tests came back high. Dhea sulfate test came back 288.2 (h); Testosterone my value 52, I think this is normal. Immunofixation, serum came back normal. Sedimentation rate automated came back25...

Ask a doctor for free online chat [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and my belly just got hard and won't go away. I've had it constantly for 9 hours straight. Baby is moving but not as much as he used to. What can be wrong. I don't have a doctor yet because my old one transferred me to a different clinic.

Chat with a doctor online for free [ 0 Answers ]

I got my period 2 weeks ago and today I started to get light cramps in my lower abdomen.. is this sign of pregnancy? We have been trying to conceive off and on for a few months.

View more questions Search