Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    iLuvReading's Avatar
    iLuvReading Posts: 16, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 8, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Tell me the reduced form please
    Hey! Can anyone please tell me the reduced form of 306/128 ?
    Celine91's Avatar
    Celine91 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9
    Junior Member

    Oct 8, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Man! Just use a calculator , 153/64

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file form 1040 with taxable income on form w2 and form 1042s? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a graduate student from Taiwan. I checked on IRS web site. I'm very sure that I become a resident alien in 2011 (more than 5 years F1). I have W2 and 1042S for my 2011 taxable income. I don't know how to report W2 and 1042S together on form 1040?

Form 8223, form 8316 and form 843 for F-1 student (India) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an International student (from India) doing my MS in Computer Science in NY. I worked for a month on CPT in 2009 and I got a w-2 form from my employer recently. And I realized that my employer did withheld Medicare Tax and social Security Tax. And I asked him to refund the SS Tax and...

How to reduced same off my hips and can they be reduced after all? [ 3 Answers ]

hi well I have have a problem with big hips same people told me they can not be reduced we I jog I tryout creams and it did not work well I don't want to be with out hips but I what to take a bit off what can I do?? :confused:

After my delevery I have reduced weight, my tummy is not reduced [ 1 Answers ]

I got my kid 1.5 yrs back I have reduced my weight, but my tummy is not reduced.

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

View more questions Search