r3dback's Avatar
    r3dback Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

#1

Oct 26, 2019, 04:11 PM
    Fuel system cleaner dilution
    Hello, I got some fuel system cleaner for carburettors. It said on the can makes 60L it's a 300ml can how much will need to use to make 10L? Thanks in advance.
    InfoJunkie4Life's Avatar
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 80

#2

Oct 31, 2019, 03:50 PM
    10 is 1/6th of 60, what's 1/6th of 300?

Fuel system problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 96 toyota tacoma with fuel pump problems I've replaced the efi relay,fuel filter, and the fuel pump.so after all that the fuel pump is not coming on when the key is turned on. I used jumper wires to test the fuel pump with a battery so the pump is working.so my question is where do I...

New furnace/AC install: Zoning system and air cleaner questions [ 8 Answers ]

I am receiving estimates for a new furnace and AC. One Carrier contractor spoke very negatively about my zoning system and wants me to consider removing it. I live in a 3600 square foot two-story home with three finished levels. I love my zoning system. He also pressured me to buy an Aprilaire...

97 honda passport fuel system too lean mass bad air flow system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Passport with the 3.2 V6 which I am trying to fix. The OBD2 is saying the fuel trim system too lean (cylinder bank 1 code # P0171) and the mass air flow system performance problem code#P0101. I am not sure what it is that is wrong. Can someone tell me where to start?

Furnace ran out of fuel; air in system [ 3 Answers ]

I ran out of fuel oil and had the local fuel oil co. bring a delivery; now I think I have air in the inlet feed of my line to the furnace; how do I bleed this unit, it is a intertherm mac 1280 series unit