Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BK4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 12:07 PM
    32 inch Panasonic TV won't turn on
    How easy is it to remove the back off a 32 inch Panasonic TV and replace the fuse?Model # CT-32SX12CP
    Rickster777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Not hard remove all screws and the ones in the middle and un plug TV then replace fuse
    If fuse is not blown it could be in the start up hot or flybakc or vertical chip in some
    Rickster777
    Rickster777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Hi
    Unplug the TV Then take all the screws out for the back and the middle of the TV were the rca jacks are . After replace with right fuse never bigger . Then if set does not turn on you havea pwoersupply problem .
    Rickster
    Luvaablecwm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 01:52 PM

How to troubleshoot 32 in Panasonic TV
    Pv-df2704

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic 42 inch plasma TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new Panasonic 42inch plasma TV and I am not happy with reception. I had new aerial system, top of range with booster for other room use. The signal breaks up on some channels( crack noise on sound / horizontal bands of picture distortion). Loss sometimes entirely of channels like FILM4....

17 inch 16X9 display [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Acer 9410 laptop with a 16 x 9 ratio 17 inch display; many web pages don't display well... the text overlaps other text and makes it hard or impossible to read. I've tried various resolutions and font sizes but nothings seems to help. This happens in both Firefox and IE. Is there a...

3 Inch Cleanout Threads Rusted [ 1 Answers ]

I can not get a new 3 inch cap to screw into my cast iron clean out opening. I cleaned tit with a dremmel wire brush and WD40. Still a new plug will not start, the old plug will start and go in a ways. Is there a way of repairing these threads or are thiere different thread tyoes? The pipe was...

27 inch zenith TV that won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 27 inch Zenith TV that will not turn on.I can hitbthe power button and it clicks like it wants to come on but it won't.Can someone tell me what's wrong?Thanks Dei2007

View more questions Search