Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Share-ms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Wording for Lunching new product
    Dear Sir,

I need to know the correct wording which I can use in writing a small text about lunching a new product (women wear) in the market, I am targeting A class women as we are talking about an international brand...

Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2009, 04:53 AM

Hi, Share-ms!

Is this going to be sent out in a letter or in some other way, please?

If you would like to post a draft here, without putting any contact information in it, as to what you think you might like to write, then I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

Invitation Wording [ 1 Answers ]

We are having an evening reception, starting at 7:30. Very small afternoon wedding, very large reception. We are not serving dinner, instead will provide a lot of our favorite appetizers and refreshments (an outlandish list of eclectic items)... A couple of friends have suggested that the...

View more questions Search