Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shayr13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 07:13 PM
    write a balanced chemical equation for: potassium oxide+ water= potassium hydroxide
    write a balanced chemical equation for: potassium oxide+ water= potassium hydroxide
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Dec 15, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Dear Shayr13

As you have to do your own homework, please start with posting the proper chemical formula for potassium oxide, for water, and for potassium hydroxide.
    Please post them here as reaction, and we take it together from there (if needed contact me).

Success !

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Balanced equation for the decomposition of copper carbonate hydroxide hydrate [ 1 Answers ]

How do you write the balanced equation for the decomposition of copper carbonate hydroxide hydrate?

High potassium [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently got told he had high potassium level in his blood and now he has to have hep test. Why is this. When I have looked on internet high potassium levels relate to the kidneys not the liver?

Bananas and Potassium [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About how many bananas would you have to eat daily to have a problem with high levels of potassium, assuming that there are no kidney or other health problems?

Potassium [ 2 Answers ]

This is a hard question to answer. I take a diuretic for high blood pressure (torsemide ) One time I was rush to the hospital. I had a low potassium level. I know you get potassium From many foods. I take chelated Potassium 99mg from the drugstore.Once a day in the morning, with the rest of my...

View more questions Search