madds88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 08:04 PM
    standard form
    my homework topic: Write in standard form using integers

equation: y= x/3 - 8/9 :confused:
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 02:20 PM
    I think they simply want you to multiply through by some value so that the fractions all get turned into integers. Do you see how to do that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Standard of care vs standard of practice [ 3 Answers ]

In terms of medicine, what is the difference between the standard of care and the standard of practice?

Standard Form to move motion to produce document [ 8 Answers ]

I need to file a motion in the court to compel the attorney for credit card company to produce debt proof. Where can I find this form? Any help will be appreciated.

Wrong filing! H1-B File Form 1040 instead of Form 1040NR [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Here is my situation: my OPT started from May 2006-May 2007. My H1-B started from Oct. 2007. I hired a CPA to file the tax for me in 2006 and 2007 w/ the form 1040. I just talked to my friend and she said in my situation I should file form 1040NR instead. So what should I do now? ...

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

Slope-intercept form and standard form. [ 1 Answers ]

how do I find the slope intercept form of (-7,-4); m=-1/2 and the standard form of (-5,2);m=2/5 (16/3,-9);m=0 (3,-3);m=-3/8

View more questions Search