Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JenMichiels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Incorrect symbols
    Whenever I try make a question mark an e with a slant on the top comes up, the period button and others don't make the correct symbols either. What can I do to change that and make the right symbols?
    Natz86 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JenMichiels
    whenever I try make a question mark an e with a slant on the top comes up, the period button and others don't make the the correct symbols either. What can I do to change that and make the right symbols?
    Sounds to me like you might have a problem with your language drivers in your PC. I'm not a complete computer whiz, but I would bet you might need to update your language pack.
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Apr 30, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Sounds like a globalization issue. Make sure that your Regional and Language Options are set correctly. Sometimes, this setting changes depending on keys you inadvertently use.

Go to Control Panel-->Regional and language Options and ensure that the language setting is English (United States)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit symbols for a tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to get the tattoo jai guru deva om from the across the universe song by the beatles... but I can't find the sanskrit anywhere... can anyone help me?

Arabic symbols [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying to find a site with arabic symbols to get a tattoo can anyone help me

Typing symbols [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot find anywhere on the web how to type the symbol for trademark (R with a circle around it). Can you help me. Thank you.

Love symbols? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have a tattoo of sy ex boyfriend's name encircled in a heart on my hip. Yes, I know, it was a stupid idea. So I'm in another relationship now and I want to get a tattoo symbolizing our love but not his name, any idea's of symbols meaning love other than hearts?? Thanks

Typing Symbols [ 1 Answers ]

I see a number of symbols when people email me. Can I get some definitions for what the following symbols mean: 1. :) 2. ;) 3. :( 4. (:

View more questions Search