Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamcwt1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Reaction of H2SO4, H2O and Na2S
    What is produced when Sulfuric Acid, Sodium Sulfide and water are mixed?

Check out some similar questions!

Chemical reaction (H2O + CO2 + NaOH --> ?) [ 3 Answers ]

H2O + CO2 + NaOH --> H2CO3 +? I can't seem to figure this out and I still need to balance it. Can someone help me find the product of this reaction? I'm lost! I'm working on a project about the rate of cellular respiration, and I'm already stuck. Any help is appreciated! Thanks so much! :)

What happens when H2SO4 + CuO combine? Inferences? [ 2 Answers ]

For a recycling copper assignment, I need to know what happens when you combine copper oxide with sulfuric acid (like I know that that it turns a clear aqua colour... but what is happening for the to occur?) Please answer me quick!! Thanks a bunch

No H2O in upstairs sink [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, Recently had the water shut off at my home in SC. When I had it turned back on I got water pressure everywhere in the house except for in the upstairs bathroom sink. Also, the tub next to that sink gets plenty of water pressure, but it's heads or tails whether it will be hot enough to...

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

Drinking Too much H2O? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old calico persion cat that drinks lots and lots of water. She is about 11 lbs and seems to be perfectly healthy( shots current) . It seems like I am constantly scooping up piss balls out of her litter box. Why is she thirsty?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search