Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbratton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Find someone
    I live in the same area as my ex husband but haven't seen him for 5 years. I really need to find him but can't seem to locate him even through family. Any suggestions on how to find him. I've looked on the internet, 411 nothing... I really have to find him
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 17, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Free People Search by ZabaSearch!

Be sure to pick the state on the drop down, and a lot of times the person's birth year is on the record, which can help you be sure it is the right person, also previous addresses will be listed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find someone [ 5 Answers ]

Justin Dusinberre. All I know, is he lives somewhere in Florida. He used to live in NY, but moved. Could anyone help me with an address?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Trying to find [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find a remi martin in france did live in st etienne

Trying to find [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if it is possible to find who an email address belongs to. I keep getting these emails from someone at AIM.com. I think I know who it is but before I go accusing someone I want to make sure it is them. Can anyone help me?:confused:

Where to find [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for website that will actuyally let me read the books online for free

View more questions Search