Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiarya Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2009, 12:25 PM
    Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Does anyone have any idea where to find scans of Samurai Deeper Kyo manga chapters 189-204? Almost every site I've been to has up to 188, then resumes again at 205.
    Where are these mysterious missing chapters!
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jun 28, 2009, 02:45 PM
    I found 189 to 194. Here is the link, hope this helps.
    Samurai Deeper Kyo Manga - Read Samurai Deeper Kyo manga scans online.
    Minibean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 02:27 PM

Onemanga.com is a good site, but you should download the anime is really good.
    Shiseiten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 01:46 PM
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/samurai_deeper_kyo/c214/ This is the best page overall. But come on, to be honest, the anime is the worst thing I have ever watched on my life. There's no comparison between that crap and the manga.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a late 70's and early 80's movie about a samurai found in ice [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find the title of a movie I watched on Video with my mates around 1980. It was about a samurai warrior who is wounded in battle and falls into a body of water and freezes. Then is discovered in modern times and somehow comes back to life and escapes from the lab into modern...

Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s. I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa. I think the title was something...

Falling deeper and deeper into this hole. [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently a high school senior right now, caught in this downward spiral. I did not use to be like this, though. I used to have straight a's, a perfect attendance record, and fully-accomplished goals. But now, I'm failing 3 subjects, being called in for truancy, and missing a lot of the goals...

View more questions Search