Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    breley's Avatar
    breley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 8, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Martial arts scholarships
    Both of my children are studying Pa Gua, Tai Chi, Kung Fu(Modern& Traditional) for many years. My son for 10yrs.and my daughter for 8.5 yrs. They have traveled to China numeruos time to compete and get their Chinese testing and ranking. I want to know if there is scholarships for travel to China to further their study and also learn zhong wen(language). Any help is good. My son started hoping tai chi would be added to the 2008 Beijing Olympics
    Gav91's Avatar
    Gav91 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 2, 2009, 07:39 AM

    My friend is in the Youth council for our local area and he said that you can get grants for things like this, speak to your local council representative. The fund is formerly known as the yof (youth opportunity fund) and you will need to fill out an application to await on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any universities or colleges that offer martial arts schollarships ?

Martial arts scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any scholarships for martial arts to universities or colleges

Martial Arts Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

What schools if any provide martial art scholarships?

View more questions Search