Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trixie8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Can my ex husband take my 9 yr old away from me?
    I am soon to marry a convicted felon. He was convicted 4 years ago for a fight that he got into. He served his time and was on probation. He was stupid and violated his probation for missing an appt. with his probation officer. He had to go back to jail and is getting out soon. My son adores this man and I am in love with him. This man has never been violent towards me nor my son. His violent ways are behind him now. I know this for a fact. I would NEVER put my son I n harms way. My son is the most important thing in the world to me. My ex husband is stating that he "will not allow" my son to ever spend any time with me as long as I am with this man. Can he do that legally? Please any advice would be appreciated. By the way, we live in FL.

Thanks and God bless
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Well to be honest I would not either, and if I was the ex I would take you back to court and try to show this as a threat to the son also. I might as the ex even do illegal things to save my son from such a situation.

But yes he has a right to try, I can not say if he will win or not, but he has full rights to sue in court anytime situations change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For my husband [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how to start. Do I just say I hate myself. I am a young mother of 2. I've been married for 1 1/2 and my insecurities are going to ruin us. I can't watch a movie without starting an argument with my husband. Its so sad. I'm not over weight. I'm actually pretty petite. It's having to...

My ex husband [ 5 Answers ]

I am divorced from my ex for 4 years now 2 years ago we got back together now last year he decided he no longer wants to be with me, now here is the problem we own a house together, he refuses to move out, he doesn't pay the bills properly, he will not let us sell the house and he still wants to...

How do I tell my ex husband [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, this is now my 3rd question, thanks to all the advice I am going to tell my ex husband I can no longer date him or whatever you call it we are doing... incase you didn't read my other posts basically he is in an out of my life for 5 yrs always coming back to me saying he needs me then...

Husband [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering how to aproach my husband to use sex tiys, I will like for him to do it to me from behind, but use somekind of vibrator for the front at the same time and I'm not so sure how to ask him to do that for me.

Is my husband right for me? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years now. My husband and I seemed to have so much in common when we first started seeing each other, however now he seems to be trying to change everything about me. Nothing makes him happy either. He seems to think I am not raising my chidren right and he doesn't even...

View more questions Search