Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keshia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 01:50 PM
    BEing with a married man and he his separted from his wife
    Hi, everybody I just feeling a little depress about a situation I'm in. I meet this married man about 4yrs ago and we started kicking or what ever, he told me he was married and had a child, but him and his wife wasn't getting alone to good. So he stayed there at the him and his wife got for a couple or months then he actually move in with me and my daughter. So from that point him and his wife are separated from each other and I help him with his daughter and everything. Him and his wife have a resort together in FL. And they take the daughter down there for a week for vacation. Is that right for him to do that even though he had that before my time? To me the only contact he has with her (wife) is when he has his daughter as far as I know. Would things get better between us or do you think he might go back to his wife?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 01:53 PM
    He does not belong to you he is a married man, you must accept and respect this no matter what your current relationship is. I personaly would never move a man into my home who is committed to another and not myself.

Until he gets a divorce I would always assume he will go back to his wife and child.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Ever hear the old saying "what goes around comes around" go figure

Jun 2, 2007, 02:12 PM
    He has his own apartment to, but I really want to be with this man he is all that I know and he treats me good. I ask him if he is going back to his wife he told me no it want be the same if he do go back. With the resort thing is that cool?
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 02:13 PM
    No it's not cool. Get some resepct for yourself girl
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 02:17 PM
    You are a fool. He is not treating you good . He belongs to another woman. You will never be number one in his life.

I'm sorry to be harsh with you. But this is the truth.

Hold your head high and walk away from him while you and your daughter have the ability to.

For your daughters sake!! \

Have some self respect.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Keshia, he is legally married to another woman. Unfortunately, that gives you absolutely no rights and you have no say in your relationship with him. Is it cool for him to spend a week with his wife & daughter? Well, legally it is. Emotionally is another matter. He has the best of all possible worlds and, if after 4 years he hasn't divorced her and hasn't made a commitment to you, then I would say that you are getting the short end of the stick. I can see that you are upset and hurt by his doing this. What has he done about your feelings, except to tell you that he won't be leaving you to go back to his wife. He obviously doesn't care about your feelings or else he wouldn't have gone away for a week. Your posting your question here tells me that you don't trust him and you think that he may be sleeping with her. I don't blame you for not trusting him. I wouldn't if I were in your shoes. You need to do some serious thinking here girl. You need to figure out if you are willing to put up with this kind of emotional abuse from him. Because it is apparent that he isn't going to stop what he is doing.

Jun 2, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Can I get your email address danielnoahsmommy so I can email u , that way I can talk more to an older person about my situation, if you don't mine. I would thank you a lot.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Keisha if you place your mouse on my name it will tell you to send a private message to me feel free. If it helps you I am a Minister.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Let me see, you got with him while he was still living with his wife, so he left you for her but will not divorce her, just lives with you, but still has his own apartment ( guess he can take his other girl friends there and does not even have to make an excuse for you, only his wife who he is separated from.)

He is doing you about the same basically as he did his wife, *( and what ever made you think he would not)

So as long as you don't mind him sleeping with the babies momma every now and then, and since you were seeing him when he was still with her, I guess you don't.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Keisha is lying bacause she is writing me using anothers name and had the nerve to say that she was someone else and had sex ?'s I told her she would have to right directly to the help desk and ask all questions there. I'm glad I did not give her my personal e-mail info
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 03:35 PM
    It seems like all the females in his life let him do whatever he wants so why can't you? I know your not mad that he spends time with his babies mama they are sill married and your just the mistress, so remember your place and its woman #2, and if you make waves he can always get another one and move you to #3, so you better watch it. Maybe if you try harder you can be #1. Sorry to be harsh, but you fell for this BS, so enjoy what you can get.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Amen talaniman! And he knows this
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    Keisha is lying bacause she is writting me using anothers name and had the nerve to say that she was someone else and had sex ?'s i told her she would have to right directly to the help desk and ask all questions there. I'm glad I did not give her my personal e-mail info
    You know, when I first saw her post, I thought it might be a troll. Good you didn't give out any info. It is always best to stay totally hidden until you build up a relationship with someone here.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:47 PM
    She tried to get me to talk about sex and she used the name sicily
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Did she want to know answers about understanding stuff, or did "she" want to have some good new fashioned keyboard sex talk?
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:51 PM
    She never got far enough to ask anexact ? She never admitted to being keisha, she claimed she was someone else and she had questions about sex. I told them she had to ask them to the forum.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:52 PM
    I saw the posts from "sicily". Glad you caught onto her, danielnoahsmommy. I figured she was playing some kind of game. She must have deleted her sicily posts - all three threads of them.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
    To answer this thread - no, things will not get better for you, Keisha. Not now and not tomorrow. This man has the very best of all he wants. A wife, a child, a booty call with you, and life is good for him. Not so good for you, but you walked right into it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Mommy, get used to this kind of stuff. The troll problem will only get worse when school lets out for the summer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

With separated man who went back to his wife.. lost [ 8 Answers ]

My situation is more complicated then I like to admit. I have been with a man for seven years and friends with his wife at the same time. I am 27 now and I have no idea how to live my life without him or her. She doesn't know and him and I have secretly lived our life and I am saddend because...

Married man [ 36 Answers ]

I am a married man with one child and the second child on the way, I'm also seeing this girl that I'm In love with. She 8weeks pragnant by my kid. She can't have an abortion as she had 3 abortions both mine.. I love her but I'm scared to tell my wife as I'm scared to lose my kids! My wife lives in...

View more questions Search