Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebayqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2005, 01:57 PM
    Desperate for an answer
    :( A family member is ill I would like to know if they will make it through this new year. My husband has a heavy heart over his job, do you see any changes there? A friend is in real crisis any ideas of what may happen with that.

Thank You. :confused:
    mvdk71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2005, 07:09 PM
    Don't worry... its a wasted emotion
    Your family friend will be fine... your husband should definitely change his job,itwill make him ill otherwise... your friends crisis will pass,and she will feel great again... tell her to have faith in herself
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2005, 10:40 PM
    Re your questions
    Family: Your member of the family will come through their ordeal however recuperation with take some time and it will be at the start of the summer before they will be back to good health, They will need to take things slowly which I feel may be hard for them to do as they appear to be very independent.

Husband Job: Your husbands job status will not change until mid march when he will be changing his workplace for a better offer, This offer will bring benefits to the home and family, Tell him not to make any rash moves wait until March there is some changes coming changes for the better.

Your Friend: Your friend will be OK as soon as they learn not to try and do everything together, take one problem at a time when that is solved move on to the next one, but trying to handle everything in one will only serve to cause more turmoil and confusion.

I hope this will be of some help to you.

Tyieka

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cat in desperate need of help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 years old cat, male, 3.7 Kg, and his mother persian bread. 4 Days ago he startes to vomit every half hour, vomiting acompanied by Diarrhea. Every time vomit was yellow at first with a mucus then a white Foam. There were no signs of blood. The diarrhea was also frequent (45 Min -...

Need answer by Monday 5-28-Desperate [ 3 Answers ]

Your search for a local bank advertises the following deal: "pay us $100.00 dollars a year for 10 years and then we will pay you (or your beneficiaries) $100 a year forever." Is this a good deal if the interest rate available on other deposits is 6 percent? Did not match with any Web results.

Desperate Help With Dogs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My 2 almost five year old bichon frises REALLY need training. We brought them to training when they were little and then my parents ended that and now they have bad habits and do things on their own, and they have no disipline AT ALL. I have tried to do what I can, but it's really...

What is this song, please, I'm desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

There is this club song I heard on holiday in portugal. It kind of has a rumba/latin beat, but is still house. It goes na na na na na na na na na nya, na na na na na na, nya. It's a male voice. A bit like enrique in the verses. Please help me if you can!! Cheers

View more questions Search