Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiran186 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 12:56 AM
    How convince parents?
    I am because and she is oc .I have no great background but her father has great infulence .and he likes her daughter very much what to do marry her .is he agree?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2011, 02:46 AM
    'I am because and she is oc ' seems to be lost in translation, but I gather that you want to marry a woman whose father doesn't like you because of your background. In today's society, hopefully the present and future matter more than the past, and that's how you convince her parents. You show them that you are studying and working toward a successful life. Yes, it's all about money, job security, and security for the wife and children. That's been true for thousands of years. Does she want to marry you? Will she abandon her parents to marry you and leave?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girlfriend parents about our marriage ? [ 4 Answers ]

We both are in a relationship since 2 years . We are deeply in love with each other . I am a south indian and she is a oriya . Initially both families were against . But it took me 1 year to convince my mom and dad about my love . Her parents are very strict and are against our relationship . The...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

How to convince my parents for my inter-cast marriage he is a muslim and I am a hindhu *** suggest me.

How to convince my parents/partner [ 4 Answers ]

I am hindu age 20.. I am in love with a guy aged 27 hindu, and he belongs to sc... we hv to face problem such as 1. age differnce 2. caste community 3. height and colour 4. status 5. profession and finanacial background.. He wants to do register marriage as early as possible since my parents are...

How to convince parents about the person who you love [ 3 Answers ]

Hellooooooo I'm a brahmin girl, parents are really orthodox specially my mom who doesn't talk to a non brahmin... but I'm in love with a hindu non brahmin he is a yoga teacher... we are quite serious about getting married... I do not know how to convince my parents... advice...

How to convince my girlfriend parents [ 2 Answers ]

Actually this is very common questionhow can I want to convince my girlfriend parents to accept as there boy for whom they are looking for a girl. My girlfriend is under very tensed position because her parents are not accepting me as rite choice for her

View more questions Search