Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Is this worng
    I am 16 going on 17 and I like wareing girl underware it feels a lot better then guys and I shave my whole body armpits legs arms should I do this I no I am not gay or bi and I love my girlfriend but she doesn't like the fact I shave should I stop?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Jan 1, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Yes. You like wearing girls underwear, but wearing girls underwear is no better than wearing boy's underwear.

You still have to face your fears. Boy's underwear or girl's underwear.

If you shave you hair or even if you don't shave your hair, wearing underwear or shaving you pubic hair may make no difference as to the outcome of life. You do not have to stop if you don't want to, but either way, what difference will it make?

Hope this answer your question.
    kayzsxc444 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Well its your choice..
    But it isn't very natural for a guy to do these things..
    But it shouldn't matter how different people are if your g/f loves you she should not care one bit..
    myadvice4you Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Oct 15, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Some males like dressing in women's clothing or lingerie. This is probably more common than you think. You only should stop if YOU WANT to stop. It isn't hurting anyone else and it is your body. Try asking your girlfriend, why being shaved bothers her?
    kayzsxc444 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 05:17 AM
    Myadvice 4 you.. can you please answer my question I like this guy that's 18 n I'm 13 and he is really faithful what should I do?
    myadvice4you Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Oct 15, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayzsxc444
    myadvice 4 you .. can u please answer my question i like this guy thats 18 n im 13 and he is really faithful what should i do?
    You shouldn't do anything. Forget about him. It doesn't matter how faithful he is. He is an adult. You are a minor. Concentrate on socializing with other kids your age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search