Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GUITARMANJHC Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 12:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Maybe ask her more about her family like is her mother and father still alive. How often does she get to see them.

Then maybe a couple months later ask her where do her parents live.

I am wondering what type of 'affairs' she could have to finish up in Africa? Is it work related? What kind of work does she do?

It isn't everyday an average American has to go to Africa to take care of final 'affairs'
    Her parent are dead , husband dead, she said she is only surviving member of the family so it is reason for me to be supicious she won't clarify what she is doing in africa. I wrote her and asked questions about her life work place facts and addreses to prove herslf is she replys with excuses and avoids answering then I know she is not for real and I will discontinue the chating delete her from my list. She can't do my any harm as there really is nothing for her to gain by using me, unless it's an immigration issue as she mentioned something about imagration certificaction papers. That's a flag in my book.
    GUITARMANJHC Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 12:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2008 View Post
    Only my gut feeling here, but, you are being suckered, like so many have been before you.

Chances are she is looking to come to the USA, and you are the ticket. I don't buy she is a citizen in the US already.

If I were looking to scam somebody, I'd do exactly what she did. Look for someone who cannot afford to check me out, but someone lonely and naive about the pitfalls of online dating scams, which really only mask the real purpose, which is immigration, or email or bank fraud.

If she has all that money, why can't she fly over for a weekend for you to check her out. Did she say when she was coming to the states?

Tell her straight up that you are concerned about who she really is, and what she is really up to. What motivates her to 'fall in love' with a man half way around the world. Tell her straight up that you have doubts about her being truthful and honest with all that she has said about her wealth.

Whatever you do, don't encourage her to gain information about you. Don't give her any information other than superficial stuff. If she asks you to get involved with her finances, ie opening an account in the states, or cashing cheques etc., don't do it!!!

Just my opinion, but she presents herself as having a limitless supply of money, so she doesn't need yours. That is supposed to set your mind at ease that she's not after you for money. The truth is, in my opinion, she wishes to use you either for an email scam, immigration purposes, or some other reason, other than for you.

Until you know otherwise, with proof, I would presume everything she has told you is not true.

Be extremely careful.
    That's a lot of good information I guess I'm one of those naïve persons and a vulnearlbe adult due to handicap disabilty and all that. I'm weak and lonely seeking to find a mate but most women are turnd off by my talk about my sickness and being weak and all that. I have to be careful for sure, asking her questions by writing to her and wating now for reply all the questions point to distrust and I know she will reply with words of upset and accusation and try to defend herself or she will not reply at all and move on to her next victim, I do suspect fraud here. As sinceI have no money she maybe trying to use me to get immigration or open a bank account over here, I won't do it. For certain. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he marry me? He wanted to marry her! [ 9 Answers ]

It's as simple as that - why won't he marry me? He wanted to marry the last girl he was with, but she ended their engagement after they were together for 7 years. He said it was mutual.. . But regardless. Now he's with me, and besides the fact that I think I'm perfectly worthy as an individual, I'm...

My boyfriend said he loves me but he don't want to marry me do I have to cuntinue ? [ 5 Answers ]

We been 2 years now & we enjoyed everything . I'm devoice 23 & he is singly 23 but he had relationship with other girl before we met .what to do so he will marry me ? Or one day he might leave me ? I don't understand what to do ?

6 years and counting, to marry or not to marry [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, is it time to get married?

I want marry in cail he wants to marry in nc? [ 2 Answers ]

The man in going to marry is a Marine and he isn't in the USA right now and I stay in CAIL. When he returns we are to be marry around April 2009. He thinks it will be better if we Marry in NC and I feel its better if we do it in CAIL. I feel this way because my fam and are friend are her, we...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search