Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrbill4266 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 02:34 PM
    t.v. won't stay on
    I have 27" akai t.v. about two and half years old will come on and click the indicator light will blink then it will click off before the picture show up.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 10:38 PM
    See the TV power cycling on and off section of Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Television Sets or whichever section best matches your TV's behavior.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or should I go [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, need a little guidance with what to do, I have been seeing my girlfriend 4 5 months now everything was great until she says she has moved into this realationship 2 quick then says she doesn't know if she loves me but she has said this 3 times now in the last month,and every time she tells me...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there all, Me (21yo) and my girlfriend (20yo) have been together for a little over two years now and have, like all couples, had our ups and downs. However at the moment we are in a serious down section and have pretty much agreed to split up. I just wanted to ask everyone's advice on it...

Should I Stay or should I go? [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently involved in a gay relationship with a man older than I. We had been seeing each other for about eight months and everything seemed to be going OK. We are both still in the closet so it worked since I never met his friends and he never met mine. We both kept our relationship a secret...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my significant other for some years. We were an already made family when we met. I was a single mother and struggling to do it. I walked into the relationship with three children - all boys, and he walked in with one son. We now have a daughter together. We didn't date long. A...

View more questions Search