Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwanthelp22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 01:20 PM
    My husband not interested in sex but I am what do I do
    Assalamalikum,

Dear Brother, My husband is not interested in sex, but I am what do I do? I talked to him so many times about this, he says due to other priorities he's doing like this, since 2 months we did had relationship between us. We are married for 3 years and have a handsome boy alhamdulillah. Please help me.
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 7, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Is he claiming that he's too tired for sex? Too stressed out for sex? What exactly are his excuses?

Just keep trying to come on to him, try massage oils, try rubbing his body to calm him down and relax him... and then move on to the sex...

There could be various reasons he's not into sex right now... but it usually doesn't last long for most men UNLESS he's a cheater (hope not)... if he's on some new medications that mess with his libido and/or sexual performance he could be hesitant also... or he could just be too stressed/worn out/overworked to think about trying to please his wife...

Be patient and accommodating for as long as you can and if the issue doesn't resolve itself, take that man to the doctor and have him checked out!

Good luck...
    iwanthelp22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Thanks for the reply. He says he's sick since 1 month and he's not interested because of that. Hes not even hugging or kissing me. At least he could do that. Truly he not a cheater. We have been married for 3 years and we always quarrel on silly things. He says because of that also sometimes he's not interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband is totally not interested [ 10 Answers ]

I am good looking. My husband has never said I love you to me after we got married, never hugged me, held my hands and now for the last 2-3 years we hardly have sex, in fact zilch. He says he is faithful to me when I try to discuss this. He also says that he does not like to show his emotions. The...

Is my ex boyfriend still interested? [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I would like some advice, a few months ago my boyfriend broke up with me and he has had one girlfriend since but he's single now, but nothing has changed between us, he stills hugs me, holds my hand, puts his arms around me, makes sure I'm okay, touches me on the waist and always talks to...

Husband Has Never Been Interested Is Sex.Well Not In Person. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi This might be a long story but please bare with me. I met a man online 6 years ago. He lived in Scotland and me in Canada. We communicated online for just over 5 years and eventually fell for each other. 8 months ago he moved to Canada leaving everything in Scotland behind. When we were...

My husband doesn't seem to be interested in sex [ 3 Answers ]

He likes blowjobs... and he likes it missionary style... okay... ive never been in this kind of situation before... we have only been married 2 months... at first he would touch me... kiss me.. but he seems to not like to kiss or touch me anywhere... my last guy was younger than me and we had sex...

Why is my husband so interested in an older widow in our neighborhood? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is very interested in the widowed neighbor.He always jumps when she calls,and she does often.The neighbor always has a question or something for him to do.My husband is 73 and she is 80,should I worry?I don't know what hold she has over him.I am never included and don't like her,but he...

View more questions Search