Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonia Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2006, 01:46 PM
    Superstitions
    Help me please, today two buttons have come off my clothes, I have heard that it is a very bad sign. Maybe you will laugh at me being so superstitious, but I have so many problems that I don't remember when I was happy:( And because of those buttons I'm really frightened that everything can be even worse:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2006, 03:54 PM
    If you want it to
    Supersitions can effect you only if you let them.

Your mothers back will not be broke if you step on a crack,

The only bad luck in spilling salt is that at one time salt was very expensive and it shows you are clumsy.

Poping two buttons means you are either getting too fat for your clothes or your clothes are gettng to old and worn. Either can be too bad if other clothes are like that.

There is no bad luck, no unlucky people, there are people who make bad choices but that is a choice problem, not a luck problem
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2006, 08:05 AM
    Superstitious
    Hi, sonia,
    I am not a psychic, and I am not superstitious. FR_Chuck's comment about making our own luck is so true.
    Good luck comes to those who work hard at what they do, or are trying to do, and even though sometimes we all have some "bad luck", the good luck outweighs the bad.
    We determine our own future, depending on what we do.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the buttons. I am sorry to hear you have problems, and no, I am not laughing.
    Maybe someone here could help with some of the problems, if you would like to post back, or at least give some advice on how to maybe solve some of them. I do wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a lease due to medical reasons [ 4 Answers ]

I am asking this for a friend, she has a special needs daughter (diabetic, bipolar, mildly mentally disabled, and has a lot of psychological problems from sexual and physical abuse from the time she was born until she was 2 and my friend got custody) When they moved into their apartment, she was...

My system is slow, but not for normal reasons [ 7 Answers ]

I like to think I know a thing or two about keeping my computer running well, but this problem is no normal malady I don't think. Lately my laptop on windows XP (SP1) has been extremely inefficient. Programs will freeze every time they are started (i.e. dell musicmatch jukebox, internet...

Specific reasons Judaism rejected Jesus as Mesiah [ 74 Answers ]

My question is purely analytical in nature--I am not trying to condemn, convert, persuade in any way. I say this because I see a lot of emotional outbursts concerning religion on this page. My question is simply this: I know that the Mesiah according to the Jewish writings had to meet specific...

13 Reasons to Smile! [ 4 Answers ]

Jaime sends me the cutest things sometimes... Here's another one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did - http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif 13 Reasons to Smile Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants. Marriage changes...

View more questions Search