Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princesscam7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 01:55 PM
    How come I throw up when I get my period
    Okay how do I start, about three months ago I was 3 weeks late staring my period. So I took a test and it said yes. Well about a week later I started my period and I was throwing up and had unbearable cramps. Well is started in time the next period but I still had cramps and I was throwing up, then this time I was 3 days late but the same thing was happening. Does any one know what it maybe or what's is wrong with me.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Sounds like your hormones. If you were late and got a positive on a pregnancy test you most likely were pregnant and had a spontaneous abortion. It may take several months for your hormones to settle out.
    hammy1975 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2007, 01:02 AM
    You could be having chemical pregnancies where you miscarry very early. If you are having positive tests each time go and get help. If it was a once off positive test then you were most likely pregnant and miscarried early which is so common unfortunately. You cycles will be off for a while afterwards as it took me at least 4 periods to get back to normal. Go chat to your doc.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 11:51 AM
    If I were you, I would have a visit with your doctor. Just to be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it time to throw in the towel. [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating a guy for 2.5 years. I'm 26 and he's 46-a bit of an age difference but that's never been an issue for us. What HAS been an issue is that he has a child with another woman who lives a couple blocks from me in our town. She works at the same building he does and still desperately...

Help, about to throw Murray Rider in the bottom of the lake! [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so I was given this Murray riding lawn mower for free. Guess I found out why. Thought it should have been an easy fix but now I'm so pissed at it. Ive replaced about every damn part and it still won't start. It has an 11hp Briggs and Stratton engine on it. Ive replaced the battery, starter...

I throw like a girl [ 8 Answers ]

It's embarrassing... I'm a 20 year old male and apparently I have the throwing action of a girl. I used to play cricket when I was in primary school, in high school once a group of people made fun of me during sport because they said I throw like a girl... I never knew! All through high school I...

Can people throw your stuff out if they won't let you in to get it? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriends mother kicked us both out and when we left she told me I am not aloud back in her house.. I have called her and asked when I can come get my stuff and she said she wants her son to pick it up and won't let me in to get my stuff now she said she is going to throw it away because he...

Can he throw me out? [ 2 Answers ]

As you can see by the postings in the "marriage"section my husband is abusive and wants to throw me out.We are both on the lease and because of my legal status I cannot work legally which he is aware of.Can I file for spousal support to hold me over?

View more questions Search