Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illmilslim41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 01:57 PM
    Cheating
    A couple nights ago my girl was naked she bent over and air came out of her vagina. Does that mean she had intercourse that day
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2006, 02:09 PM
    No!!

... I can't think of anything to add to that...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 02:12 PM
    NO, NO, AND AGAIN NO!!

I am at a loss for words over this one, and you all know that I am never at a loss for words!
    illmilslim41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    NO, NO, AND AGAIN NO!!!!!!!!!!

I am at a loss for words over this one, and you all know that I am never at a loss for words!

Then what could it be
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 02:40 PM
    It is strickly the fact that a woman is known to collect air in the vaginal canal. The noise that you heard was nothing more than "flatuation" for lack of a better word.

This has absolutely nothing to do with intercourse, it is just how a woman's body works.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 23, 2006, 03:10 PM
    RickJ agrees: Yeah... just WALKING can do it!
    LOL... and you know this how Rick?? :eek: :p Jusssssssssssst kidding here!

It is not anything close to a reliable indicator of sexual activity whatsoever and moreover riding a bike does not cause little girls to lose their virginity nor does self sexual stimulation activate excessive hair growth on the palms of hands... this is the 21st century, isn't it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2006, 03:12 PM
    Val, errrrmmmm let me see could it possibly be something to do with being married with 6 kids ;)

Just a hunch lol
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 23, 2006, 03:22 PM
    It could also come from dushing... and keeping herself clean.. It's normal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 15 Answers ]

OK I've been dating this guy for 4 years and I'm 20 years old. Hes never cheated on me before but lately I've been so nervous. We did a long distance relationship for a little over a year while he was away at college which is only an hour away and now we go to school 5 minutes away from each...

Cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a friend back home that called me earlier today and I thought I might ask her question here since I know what wonderful feedback I can get. Ok so here's her situation, She has recently been having a "gut feeling" that something isn't right in her relationship with her hubby. They have...

Cheating [ 12 Answers ]

Hello: I am an architect. My doctor tells me that there's a drug that will make me a better architect. If I take it, will that be cheating? excon

Is he cheating?! [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question... OK my boyfriend as far as I know has never cheated on me, but now I have this weird feeling that he has or wants to cheat on me its really odd. Here's the questions: How do I know if he is? Should I ask him? If he is what should I do? He says he wants someone...

CHeating? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this... I suspected recently that my husband was having an affair with a co-worker. At first he denied it, then eventually admiteed it was true. I was willing to try to save our marriage on the condition he quit his job and get another one, away...

View more questions Search