Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigDaddyR Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 09:55 PM
    You know dude, you need to take care of the business... try doing it before school, it helps... I remember how I was when I was your age...
    4cheese3 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 07:44 PM

Not to sound like a rookie but I tried to hint at my friends to figure out what masturbating was and they wouldn't tell me how so I'm stuck if it is legal please advise
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cheese3 View Post
    not to sound like a rookie but i tried to hint at my friends to figure out wat masturbating was and they wouldnt tell me how so im stuck if it is legal please advise
    Yikes, that's a gray area.

I don't think it's illegal to tell you but moral, I'm not sure about that. I know I wouldn't want my son learning about masturbation on the internet.

I almost want to tell you to Google it but I'm worried about the misinformation you may get.

Legal eagles, Scott, Judy, Chuck, Exy, am I going to jail if I give a 14 year old instructions on how to masturbate?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 07:58 PM

Google it ;)
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2009, 11:46 PM

As you grow up going through puberty you are going to have to deal with erections in the best way possible.

Most have given you advice on how to deal with them and the way I did was to relieve myself and then try not to think about things that give me erections, its going to be hard [sorry] to keep them at bay, but over time this will settle down.. my friend had a jock strap on most of the time at school so that his erection could be kept hidden from others.
    I also tried meditation for a while or when I got an erection I thought of the most ugly looking thing on earth and after a while it went down.

Hope that helps.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Hi, MYDEARFRIEND!

I had a friend who would wear a jock strap starting in the later elementary school years.

Thank you for "bringing up" that idea! Pun intended! :)
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2009, 06:44 AM
    Tuck down to the right or left leg, or straight up in the waist band like someone already said. Problem solved.

And if you can't adjust 'cause you're in public, carry a notebook in front of you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 08:25 PM

Right now I'm really glad I'm a girl. :D
    MattyRamone Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Oct 28, 2009, 08:30 PM

You can flick your balls, it takes your mind off the erection and focuses on the pain thus no erection.

Oct 29, 2009, 03:09 PM

That sounds really painful thanks anyway
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cheese3 View Post
    that sounds really painful thanks anyways
    Yes, it does sound painful, 4cheese3!

Have you taken other ideas that have been given into consideration, please?

Thanks!

Nov 3, 2009, 08:43 PM

I was going to try masturbating but I don't know how so any other idea
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Nov 3, 2009, 09:11 PM

Ok people here have given you good suggestions! Take them!

As for the masturbation.. you use your hands.. just touch yourself and do what feels good, you should get it in no time
    Giggidy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 10:22 PM

LOL I know exactly what you're going through buddy.. this used to happen to me ALL the time. It always seemed to be the worst times as well, like in class when your teacher wants you to move seats or do a problem on the board (cue the feeling of sheer dread).

Don't worry though it will pass TRUST. Its just your age.. the best thing to do is tuck the overactive chap tightly (no too tightly mindfor obvious reasons) into your belt when he's *ahem* sleeeping? Then your sorted bruv.. and no I didn't get the idea from superbad.. they got it from me! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I get erections so easly [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I am 15 and I have a girlfriend. I am getting annoyed with my erections. I get erections when I am just making out with her and not doing anything else and I don't want to be aroused. And also sometimes even if we arnt kissing if we get really close I get a erection and I want to be able to just...

I'm 18 and I get erections very often, [ 7 Answers ]

I wonder why am I getting erection so often... I'm about to turn 18 and I get many erections throughout the day, and I can say that I'm having many more than when I was 13, 14, of 15... why is it happening? I thought you would get more on your early teenage years...

Too Many Erections [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 52 years old, married and I find that I still get erections all the time. It takes very little to arouse me and it's becoming a real problem. I thought that it might get better as I get older but nothing seems to change. Does anyone know of anything that reduces sex drive?

View more questions Search