Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !

    Dua* To Have My Husband Back With Love And Affection?

    Asked Jan 16, 2012, 05:18 AM 2 Answers
    I need your help urgently for my following problem with regard my husband, we have known each other for 5 years and been married for 2 years and have a 16 month old baby also. My husband has changed completely, he was so loving, caring and respecting toward everyone, but now he's very bad tempered, violent and abusive, he used to smoke and drink and had sex with other women before and I think still he is doing the same thing but telling me the lie that he has given up all bad habits, it really hurts.

    He also non believers to Islam, he never pray and believes in Allah. My family are also aware of his change but we cannot do nothing as he won't listen to no-one and believes he's right and perfect and says women are nothing in front of him. It really hurts to see him change so much and I feel useless.

    Please Help Me is there any dua/Wazifa I can do/pray to get rid of all these bad things of his and make him listen, trust and obey me and my family and to be close and mix with us again and be a good gentle husband who respects & values all equal, not just himself.

    I also have another problem. My mother in law is doing the black magic on us specially on my husband. I tried telling my husband softly that how they mistreated me in his absence but it appears that my husband has become deaf and dumb and becomes so violet and aggressive. He shouts with me and doesn't love me at all. We don't have the physical relation even. Please help me.

    I want to keep my name hidden if you don't mind.**

    *Dua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    **>email, and name removed for privacy, and security< /T

    Last edited by talaniman; Jan 16, 2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Search this Question
    Share |
    2 Answers
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 53,162, Reputation: 10821

    Jan 16, 2012, 10:17 PM - Dua - Supplications - Islam - Prayers

    I would be looking to the safety of my parents and formally ending this nightmare.
    Fatimah S's Avatar
    Fatimah S Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 26, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Assalaam alai kum sister, It aches my heart to hear your story, however I'm in the same situation as you are. I am looking for a special dua too that will ease my pain n life for now, I would suggest you to ready Surah Yaseen for few reasons. First, if you read surah Yaseen everyday no black magicwill affect you or your family. Surah Yaseen is the heart of Qur'an Shareef so it will protect you and your prayer becomes imminent if you recite surah Yaseen and then pray for your needs.
    Please remember me in your dua consider me as your younger sister.
    Jazak ALLAH khair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Them a girl give me dua or wazifa for a love marriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Them a girl give me dua or wazifa for a love marriage plzz email me your answer.

Which dua should a woman recite if her husband is having an extra marital affair [ 8 Answers ]

Which dua should a woman recite if her husband is having an extra marital affair

Why won't my husband show me affection? [ 31 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and we have a little baby. When we were dating, there was so much excitement and passion between us. Now, we argue all the time, and always about the same thing! He won't show me any affection. It's not like I leave him guessing what...

He drops me but shows affection and says love. Is it really love? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have this guy that really makes me happy. We dated for a month and I thought everything was going so great. My paretns didn't like him but still let me see him so s didn't care at all. But I guess it meant something to him. We broke up at the end of that month. It killed me I cried. A few...

View more questions Search