Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ld.mclemore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 09:39 AM
    I understand my thoughts the same however, the book does have an answer
    A scale reads 100N when a pice of aluminum is hanging from it. What does it read when it is lowered so that the
    aluminum is submerged in water? Book shows answer as Scale = 63.0 N how do I get to this answer.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Are you still having problems with this, given the reponses given to your other post? See: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...lp-639202.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Trying to understand ex-girlfriend's thoughts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 26, and about 6 weeks ago my girlfriend of over 7 years broke up with me. She is about 3 years younger, started a new job under a year ago (accountant and training to be chartered including college, exams etc), and almost out of nowhere a couple of months ago became upset and said that she...

View more questions Search