Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ablodgett6's Avatar
    ablodgett6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 18, 2013, 02:36 PM
    How can I get the full database of residents in a state?
    I'm searching for the white pages data per state. If they can deliver a white pages book to my doorstep with all this data for free, then why can't I find it online? And if there is a way, how can I get it? This is for a nonprofit market research company.
    Gernald's Avatar
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93

    Jun 18, 2013, 02:59 PM
    They have a website: The Official WhitePages
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,812, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Jun 18, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Public libraries offer the Haines Criss-Cross Directory in print. Haines also features this --

    Criss Cross Directory | Haines Directory -
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Jun 18, 2013, 03:46 PM
    Full database of state residents (census) and white pages are not going to be the same by quite a bit. A lot of people no longer have a landline.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida residents pay Georgia state taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Im a Florida OTR driver and my residence is in Florida. I report to work in Georgia, but draw a paycheck from a Florida based company. Am I required to pay Georgia state taxes?

Taxes for out of state residents [ 3 Answers ]

Our company is located in GA, but several of employees are FL residents. How do I go about handling their tax withholdings?

MA state tax for student non residents [ 1 Answers ]

My son will has a summer internship in the state of Mass. And will earn somewhere between $7850 and $8700. He will be residing in a dorm as he is working for a lab associated with one of the colleges near Boston. His only other source of income for the year will be about $100 in interest income. ...

1 Spouse on F1 to H1B and the other one on F1 how to submit as full-year residents? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear tax experts, On OPT in 2007, then on F1 student visa until 09/30/09 and on H1B visa from 10/01/08. I got married on 10/18/08. My wife was on OPT/F1 visa in 2008 and she is still on that visa. She is expecting a refund as a nonresident and I owe taxes. I left the country for 2 weeks...

NC state taxes for part time residents [ 1 Answers ]

If I claim to be a part time resident of North Carolina, do I have to pay NC state taxes on income from stock sales and savings interest. I have a permanent home/residence in FL. My current income was generated from a company that does work in NC.

View more questions Search